Is your tent organized? Lets see

• Thread starter NeWcS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NeWcS

NeWcS

Can people who grow in tents post some pics of how they have organized it? Before my next grow I really want to make things neater and more in organized but am looking for ideas on how to best make that happen.

Here are some pics of my current setup.

Is your tent organized lets see
Is your tent organized lets see 2
Is your tent organized lets see 3
Is your tent organized lets see 4
Is your tent organized lets see 5
Is your tent organized lets see 6
Z

Zombee

Here's my tent, all I have is one fan and two LED's plugged in, pretty easy to keep neat!

Dirt Grows   178

NeWcS

NeWcS

@zombe - You don't use a fan to bring new air in and exhaust it out?

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

I see the bright yellow on the outside of th leaf on some of your plants... otherwise looks real nice.
looks like you may have some type of nutrient problem, maybe a mg? You should post a picture in the cannabis infirmary to get some advice from some of the vets:)

just curious is that tile or linolioum outside on the floor outside your grow tent?

Z

Zombee

@zombe - You don't use a fan to bring new air in and exhaust it out?

I have a vent open on the lower right of the tent, and an 8" exhaust fan in the vent on the top of the tent :)

I see the bright yellow on the outside of th leaf on some of your plants... otherwise looks real nice.
looks like you may have some type of nutrient problem, maybe a mg? You should post a picture in the cannabis infirmary to get some advice from some of the vets:)

just curious is that tile or linolioum outside on the floor outside your grow tent?

Already addressed; that was a Ca/Mg deficiency. I've since doubled the dosage of Cal-Mag+ in my water, and that's resolving itself. Thanks!

And that's linoleum on the floor - makes cleaning/sweeping/mopping easy peasy!

:banana1sv6:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I run all my cords out the cord access port in my tent

my tent is way simple though - light and fan - thats it

D

driftin

i do the same as motherload ... light and filter/fan inside .. all cords out thru ports in tent ..

what kind of leds are you using.. just curious .. i use a couple of panels for veging in my tent myself ..

Tent
Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

I was wondering are you finding you get enough air movement to stay below 76 or so with just the one 8 inch computer fan?

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Check my grow thread. Tent temps are a bitch and depend on a few things, ambient temperature being the biggest (besides your light-duh). A few degrees diff in ambient, and I can't keep temps in line.

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

driftin & Dr.Dankz,

Were those questions addressed to me?

Yea Bro. I was wondering how your temps are running with those LEDs with just the small exhaust fan running. I am looking for a way to move my veg room into the same part of the house as my flower room but I cant afford a lot more heat.

NeWcS

NeWcS

I can tell you for me; With a 230w blackstar and a 90w ufo my tent is always 2deg higher than the room its in.

Z

Zombee

Yea Bro. I was wondering how your temps are running with those LEDs with just the small exhaust fan running. I am looking for a way to move my veg room into the same part of the house as my flower room but I cant afford a lot more heat.

Lights off, about 68°F, lights on about 74°F - they add no appreciable heat to the tent whatsoever, and actually the temps are in a very nice range for growing cannabis without CO₂ :pimp:

Z

Zombee

I've used HGL, and currently am using one each 300W GLH and a 300W unit from a new vendor, Grow Stealth LED.

B

BluntForce

I cant wait to post up pics of my new tent once its gets in. I'll be using a 1.2mx1.2mx2m GrowLab with viewing windows. (not that I'll really be using them that much) With either a 357 magnum or a Blackstar 180WVEG and 240WFLO supplemented initially by 130W fluoros on either side of the LED panel but later upgraded to 2 50W plasma lamps on either side which I'll run all the way through from Veg to Bloom. I'll be using computer intake fans wired to look neat, running along the sides of the tent secured by my GF's sewing skills and a 125x300 OdorSOK attached to a 125mm centrifugal fan which will be attached to some ducting which will expel the air into the bathroom from where it will be expelled from my place via the bathroom fan which switches on for 10min 3 times an hr. I hope the OdorSok/fan setup will be sufficient to handle the smell eminating from the grow. If not, at least the bathroom fan exhaustes directly outside, 28 floors up and I'm suer the wind factor will take care of any smells hanging around. an't wait till I get this setup and am looking forward to the performance of the palsma lamps as each 50W is apparently equal in efficacy to a 200W MH.

Top Bottom