01057.JPG

00184.JPG

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Lemon Lime Mirang Pie
Associated smells of bud :Sweet Fruit Punch,Metallic

TASTE

Dominant flavour :lemon/Lime
Associated flavours : Lime Mirang Pie,Sweet n Sour Fruit,Hazey In it's own way

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)

9, This stuff is super smooth on the in take but will expand your lungs and make u cough and has made lots of ppl break out in sweats!

- cough factor? : yes/no

Yes but the kinda cough you enjoy not from harshness just from lung Expansion!

BUZZ

Profile :I beleive she is around 70% head 30% body this is really motivational weed,great for the morning and all day long she has a really up sativa high that puts a smile on your face and actually gives you energy Im always keeping busy when I smoke some,but you can still feel some nice waves in your body!

Potency : I would rate her at an 8 out of 10 on the potency scale again not a put you down indica high but a really strong sativa punch that everyone seems to love around here!

Duration : From 2 nice sized bong hits she will last for a solid 2 hours and you will find lil to no burn out at all and find your mind stays clear and doesen't get foggy!

Use : This is morning and daytime weed for sure, the no burnout allows you to enjoy her and still get things done during the day!

Munchies? : yes and I don't mind whipping something up in the kitchen when im flying on this sativa!
-----------------------------------------------------

I had condensed the flavours from those images into a flavour and taste list below, but I think it might overcomplicate matters....or rather, Marco's is very thorough and already covers that, so why reinvent the wheel? This is meant to be a quicker version and I figured what better way to describe a taste or flavour than a one liner (e.g. citrus with skunky undertones). Here it is anyway. If you want it in I can put it in, but I think shorter is sweeter atm.

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic (x)
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (x) - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus (x) - orange () - lemon (x) - lime (x) - apple () - mango (x) - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti (x)

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

This is Next Generation's version and was grown under a 600watt hps pro-mix hp supplemented with Floranova Two part,Floralicious Plus,organic Sucanut!

TortureKill

TortureKill

Great report. I love a great report with nice pics. Thanks for sharing

catdaddy

catdaddy

very nice. i've been contemplating this cross for some time now but now you have me sold. is this by next gen? thanks in advance.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Givin me flashbacks with those nug shots.great strain,it just stretches too long for me to keep with the others

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I like the spikeyness and crystallyness of it. It's a fairly easy strain to grow well.

outwest

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

Wow bro, them nugs are just FROSTED! That be some of the nicest ISS I've ever seen. It is probably one of my favourite daytime/wake-n-bake strains out there. And I agree, it is easy to get things done while on it.
+rep

Latest posts

Top Bottom