Isn't this raskal og???

• Thread starter DoubleDub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
They was a thread here talking about this matter befor... Since the pic is (was?) used on Mr.Nice website aswell. I know OGR talked to shanty and shanty says he will removed it, but up to now she still used...I remember and thread on a other forum where they exposed many breeders website using this practice. Some simple reverse the side of the pics or change the colors...

forknowledge

forknowledge

I dont get it, what is it thats identical to an of OG Rs strains.... is it the description?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
The picture, is the a picture from OGraskal "OG Kush" a.k.a The Fire a.k.a Raskal's OG, and not Shark Shock.

H

Highagain

The Mr.Nice Website still uses Raskals Pic to sell there shark shock.
http://www.mrnice.nl/dhtml/strains.php?id=32 I remember a thread back at ic about this, was pretty heated, mostly because of that guy Dalaihempy who couldnt believe that they would use Raskals pic no matter what.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i agree that looks like the fire cut and it looks like the pics raskal took of his plant even down to the wooden pole to hold the plant up.thats defintly raskals pic. isnt some of the dampkrig breeders on this site?

waayne

waayne

That's pretty pathetic!
Congrats to OGRaskal!!!!quite a statement when other companies are using your strains pictures to sell their products!
Maybe it was just a mix up?or more likely just:cash:cash:cash:cash!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Oh no not this again. This has been discussed so many times already. There's threads on here about it there's probably still some on ic mag. Just drop it its not even worth mentioning anymore. They said they were gonna take it down almost 2 yrs probably...

P

paulycali

Def the fire cut from Raskals OG's. Whats up can they do that! Crazy Crazy Crazy

S

StickyIckys

rofl it is a great pic....crappy that they used it but at the same time can you really blame them? it's so pretty

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

DAmn what a slap in the face to RAskal.. Or is it a compliment..lol... Very pathetic if you ask me..

E

ent

So funny because when I watch n00b growers try to choose good genes all they do is look at the pictures.

B

biggs

someone sent shanty the pic, and told him it was there shark shock they had grown. he has been told its raskals pic and said he'll remove it. obviously he still hasn't got around to doing it. maybe raskal should hit him up again, to remind him.

S

SailerJerry

Biggs is right he don't take pictures to put up he relies on you the grower to send them in. I'm sure shanti is very busy and probly not all that computer savy and has someone doing his web work. Also note shanti just got back from his recess he takes every year and working hard on getting new stock out.

Illmind

Illmind

People did it to sub, people did it to rez I dunno why rez personally but they did. Next thing you gonna be having happening is people selling your beans you don't even know about or have even heard of. That is your next step on the path of success. Fake knockofffs being sold as yours.. And people get paid off that. More than the breeder actually which is fucked.. Props on the pic though OGR. The super silve haze is a legit pic from one of my homes'..

Top Bottom