i filtered it through coffee filter
and this is what i was left with
looks like nice bubble quality hash color
is it smokeable?
if not what to do with it? cook it?

Iso leftover smokeable
O

oldschooltofu

yea, figured that, already pretty dry now.
thinking i should put them (did 2 rinses, but both look really blonde) back in alcohol and filter through a 120, 74, 20 bags. what ya think?

dextr0

dextr0

yea, figured that, already pretty dry now.
thinking i should put them (did 2 rinses, but both look really blonde) back in alcohol and filter through a 120, 74, 20 bags. what ya think?

Alcohol melts the trichomes right off the plant. Not sure what your trying to accomplish filtering through a bubble bag as the triches are for real melted down.

Like jagel said dry her out, then light that bitch in a pipe or bong...whatever.

O

oldschooltofu

Alcohol melts the trichomes right off the plant. Not sure what your trying to accomplish filtering through a bubble bag as the triches are for real melted down.

Like jagel said dry her out, then light that bitch in a pipe or bong...whatever.

i know, the alcohol is still evaporating from the filtered liquid
this is what got trapped in the coffee filter.
didnt expect to have any trics get caught in the filter, since all the thc should be in the alcohol that is still evaporating in dishes.

no, this is not the oil. this is what the coffee filter caught.
it looks like bubble hash. didnt expect this much from iso
its dry now. prob going to try smoking some tonight and see.

dextr0

dextr0

Thats what I thought it was. It looks just like the junk that gets left over on a filter. Ive never smoked it or attempted it. If you feel there is something worth smoking in it put in a filter and set in a small (shot glass is what I use) glass and let the shit soak in alcohol for as long as you feel comfortable. You should be pulling anything thats left over besides trash, and to me thats whats in that filter.

If you end up with the same shit again after this soak, im gonna say your done, should just be waxes and other trash left over. Nothing to get high on.

HTH
dex

O

oldschooltofu

i looked at it under a scope and tossed it in the compost
looked like tiny hairs

Latest posts

Top Bottom