ISO: Looking for FREEZELAND & or NUKEN seeds or clones guys and girls

• Thread starter bigbuckfisher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigbuckfisher

bigbuckfisher

In search of Freezeland or NUKEN seeds or clones I am in northern Ont Canada thanks in advance :)

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Way to make an intro bud. Forums don't typically work like this, and in fact, I'm 90% sure coming on here and asking for such things is against the ToS. Welcome either way.

bigbuckfisher

bigbuckfisher

Having a hard time finding info on these breads like they died off or got bred into another name ?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
So many of the good strains are dust in the wind. It’s sad. Welcome to the farm.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Sorry did you say you were trying to get your thread Nuked or frozen? or closed? Cause that's how you do it. Welcome to the farm! lol

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

Took me all of about 20 seconds of google search to find seedbanks that offer those strains.

Nice intro thread. NOT!

bigbuckfisher

bigbuckfisher

Looking for them in Canada . All seed banks iv'e found are sold out of those breeds
what breed do you guys recommend for high yield and early harvest like mid to end of sep. I like to harvest before the woods full of hunters

R

redshift75

i was all like Friesland? oh wait its a cross from friesland. Im not sure if one can find them. But great for those conditions for me is Power Russian.

Top Bottom