Wanted ISO Supernatural by Exotic Genetix

• Thread starter inhumantheory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
inhumantheory

inhumantheory

Hello, friends. I am on a major ISO. I am on the hunt for a few original Supernatural by exotic genetix. As my plan is to do a preservation run on this strain that has a special place in my heart. I know Mike from Exotic genetix is doing a lineup but he isn’t planning on releasing supernatural itself. I am already doing a project which is now underway to cross the two original parents to make my own version of supernatural. However I would like to do a back cross to the original supernatural. All I ask is for two seeds to spare from any OG growers vault. I’ll do a run of the original supernatural and preserve this before doing any crossing with my own version. I’ll happily send out the offspring in return as well. I also have the project being documented on overgrow of my own creation of supernatural. Happy growing, friends!

inhumantheory

inhumantheory

Someone recently reached out saying they have some Supernatural. Wish me luck, friends!

inhumantheory

inhumantheory

I’ve started a trade with @ExplanationMarks for 10 star fighter f2 for 10 supernatural. Here is my starfighter f2 I’ve had. Just wanting to make things transparent so no one gets burned with this trade. Had plenty of scammers say they had the real deal.
IMG 2935

Top Bottom