Isolator

• Thread starter stifler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stifler

A friend grows and isolates everything he crops... ive had some from him before and its ok but i wouldnt put a full grow into it jus my offcuts.
to make:
firstly you take your offcuts put them into a bucket with alot of ice cubes and whisk on full for about 15-30 mins depending on the weed.

then leave the bucket of now dirty water/slush overnight to separate.

in the morning take a coffee filter and SLOWLY pour the water through it... the isolator should be in the bottom of the bucket and if ur skilled you can drain off the water without losing or mixing up the isolator.

then take another filter and pour the isolator into it, wrap and squeeze the water from it.

let it set and happy days a free by product from the smoke that you would have thrown away.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Like the name

Add some bubble bags and it is much easier, quicker, purer as well as better quality hash. Just my opinion, I'm sure his beats a stick in the eye

mal

half baked

half baked

defo mixing for too long bro, i put my semi dry trim in the freezer for a day or 2 before i mix, when the trim is iin the bucket with ice and water let it sit for 10mins, mix slowly for 3-4 mins otherwise you start mashing the organic material ie leaves and it turns the water green which really you dont want, the method your talkin is called gumbo hash i think, its all the different size resin glands all in 1 batch but isolator is using iso bags and collecting different size/grade of resin glands, well worth the money in my eyes

peace hb

S

stifler

up here in gods county (yorkshire) we call it isolator lol

S

stifler

also from experience it dont mix properly unless you whisk it on full id say but each to their own im sure what you do works but gives a slightly different product hb

Top Bottom