Iss X Atf, Hawaiian Updates!

• Thread starter Diane11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Diane11

Diane11

just an update. The two small ones are Island Sweet Skunk X ATF that I purchased on this site. They are currently on day 23 from seed, duh lol. And the other is a clone from my Hawaiian Snow that has fought root aphids for 2 months and I FINALLY beat those fuckers and it's now starting to come in real nice. So she's waaaaay overdue, so i gotta let her veg longer. That shit messed me up!! :(
The other pics are in day 20 since I flipped em. Anyway let me know what you think:)

Iss x atf hawaiian updates
Iss x atf hawaiian updates 2
Iss x atf hawaiian updates 3
Iss x atf hawaiian updates 4
Last edited:
Diane11

Diane11

They looking great nice work, you could've fit a other plant there
Thank you @Panchojr !! If you look at that second picture (above) of the plant that is kinda sad looking, she went through a couple of complete soil drenches and she was supposed to be the 3rd one in there but I ended up having to battle some nasty root aphids that took forever to finally get rid of.... so now she's better and I'm letting her veg longer. Here they are today..the 5th pic is the one I nursed back to health.... she's doing quite well.... getting a bigger 3rd tent tomorrow and throwing her in when I get it all set up. Thanks for the props! ;)

IMG 0242
IMG 0243
IMG 0244
IMG 0245
IMG 0246
IMG 0247
IMG 0249
Last edited:
P

Panchojr

Yea it's better to have more then less and if you have to many you can always make clones haha
Thank you @Panchojr !! If you look at that second picture (above) of the plant that is kinda sad looking, she went through a couple of complete soil drenches and she was supposed to be the 3rd one in there but I ended up having to battle some nasty root aphids that took forever to finally get rid of.... so now she's better and I'm letting her veg longer. Here they are today..the 5th pic is the one I nursed back to health.... she's doing quite well.... getting a bigger 3rd tent tomorrow and throwing her in when I get it all set up. Thanks for the props! ;)
a

P

Panchojr

I didn't use cal mag this last veg and my plants are getting burn tips but they almost put

Latest posts

Top Bottom