issues with humidity in sealed room

• Thread starter fadetoblack1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fadetoblack1

room is sealed with 4 (1000 bulbs) co2, 2 ton minisplit. I have a dehumidifier in there but with the room sealed up (door closed) it still sits at 60%. When i leave the door open it is fine and sits at 45%. I need to leave the door closed due to smell issues. Do i need to buy another dehumidifier?

Reactions: Dad
F

fadetoblack1

I didnt know dehumidifiers were rated in BTUs. The AC i have in the room is 24,000 btu.

S

serpent

60 should be fine during veg,if your growing a sativa you should have no problems during flowering.if your growing an indica,you might have to worry about the bigger colas.use a sulfer burner.an extra fan for more air flow.is the a/c going 24/7?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Im always trying to get my humidity up to 60%,lol,same size room and lights as you,24k mini split,12x12 room,co2.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Ive noticed the same problem and I have almost the same setup but 6k watts...But I think my problem is 500gallons of wet soil, haha.

F

fadetoblack1

bought another 65pint Dehu today and it seems to be doing the trick.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Also, open up your mini split and make sure the water way isnt blocked. That A/C unit should be able to handle that humidity...

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Your right green but during lights out they run alot less and you need a dehuey.Fadetoblack do yourself a favor and look into a santa fe dehuey,i use the compact model,i know it seems like expensive overkill but you will not waste anymore time worrying about too much humidity.

Top Bottom