Issues with my vac pump

• Thread starter THCCBD420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

THCCBD420

I'm having some issues getting any kind of vac seal going with this guy. Both of these products are brand spanking new. An I doing something wrong or is it this chamber.

Issues with my vac pump
Issues with my vac pump 2
Issues with my vac pump 3
PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Whats the story on that zip-tied on piece of- plastic??? Maybe a problem there....

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like he's using it as a air filter for when he wants to let air back in the chamber.

T

THCCBD420

Skunk you got it. It's for the air intake. And I can't afford another chamber at the moment. The reviews said this one works well for small batches all of the connections are air tight. Is there a way to test the connection incase I'm wrong. I've been waiting for this equipment for two weeks just want to get it started.

shawnskush

shawnskush

put it under vac and put the chamber in water you should be able to see where the water is getting into the chamber

T

THCCBD420

The gauge doesn't move a single bit when I turn the vac on as well. Figured even with a weak vac it would still at least move

Last edited:
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
If you open both valves is it drawing in air pretty strong? If it's not then it's not gonna be vac strong. You are just opening the valve between the pump and the chamber right? Leaving the draw valve closed?

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
So, did you put vacuum pump oil in your vacuum pump? I don't know all brands/models but my expensive pump requires oil to create vacuum.

T

THCCBD420

I got it. I took a piece if tissue and ran it around the chamber and waited for it to get stuck. Pumped to -29 in about 5 seconds once I pressed down on the leak to complete the seal. I'm only running small batches of personal for now when I do more I'll get a bigger chamber

T

THCCBD420

So, did you put vacuum pump oil in your vacuum pump? I don't know all brands/models but my expensive pump requires oil to create vacuum.
Yeah I put the oil in and primed the motor. I'm not new to motors ect just the bho stuff. I'll be blasting and making the run later tonight and post some pics of he finished products. Doing shatter then a wax.

T

THCCBD420

If I want wax and I let the tane cook out over double boil till no more bubbles, do I have to whip it or can I just scrape it and vac it and what's the ideal temp for a thick wax/honeycomb texture. I'm doing 90-100 for my shatter was thinking 125-135 for my wax under full vac.

T

THCCBD420

So I ran 7 grams of decent buds. Had em in the freezer overnight along with my tane. I have it in the vac now at 105 on full vac but the yield looks to be only about a gram. Did I do something wrong I blasted almost half a can through.

Latest posts

Top Bottom