Issues with taco leaves and pistils

• Thread starter Stoneyfarmer123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stoneyfarmer123

Hello all I’m Stoney!!! I have a few questions as to why very few of my leaves are getting a slight taco bend to them. And also why my pistils,(also very few) are turning a slight brown color. I fed it one time with cal mag and about 4 times with tiger bloom fox farm nutrients. Any and all answers would be helpful thanks:) very few leaves and pistils are effected

Issues with taco leaves and pistils
Issues with taco leaves and pistils 2
Issues with taco leaves and pistils 3
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Pistils turning brown or amber is a good thing. It's a sign that the buds are ripening. When most have changed color it's time to look at the trichomes on the buds.

Usually, the taco curling of the leaves is a sign the leaves are getting too much light, but that doesn't look like what's happening with your plants. So, I'm not sure. I think I see slight magnesium deficiency, which could be part of the problem.

S

Stoneyfarmer123

Pistils turning brown or amber is a good thing. It's a sign that the buds are ripening. When most have changed color it's time to look at the trichomes on the buds.

Usually, the taco curling of the leaves is a sign the leaves are getting too much light, but that doesn't look like what's happening with your plants. So, I'm not sure. I think I see slight magnesium deficiency, which could be part of the problem.
The buds are very tiny, so does that mean it’s just still growing? And also the plant barely has any direct sunlight so mag deficiency can be the answer thank you so much!

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Hello all I’m Stoney!!! I have a few questions as to why very few of my leaves are getting a slight taco bend to them. And also why my pistils,(also very few) are turning a slight brown color. I fed it one time with cal mag and about 4 times with tiger bloom fox farm nutrients. Any and all answers would be helpful thanks:) very few leaves and pistils are effected
So taco leaves is 1 of 2 things light or nutrient... if feeding everytime... I suggest feed every other time...or... cut your nutrients down... I have used fox farm glad your using calmag... but are you using half dosages?

S

Stoneyfarmer123

So taco leaves is 1 of 2 things light or nutrient... if feeding everytime... I suggest feed every other time...or... cut your nutrients down... I have used fox farm glad your using calmag... but are you using half dosages?
Nope but I will now!! Thank you for the info

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Nope but I will now!! Thank you for the info
I would use just water for next 1 or 2 waterings... they are gonna burn up a little but will be ok... and after that use 50% of reco dosages!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom