It’s harvest time - any tips?

• Thread starter bestbudgrowtraining
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

Only harvesting the one on the right because it’s showing cloudy AND 70% dark trichome heads. So I think it’s time.

Do you have any suggestions? I am just gonna put it in a regular 2 x 3 tent.

Do I put it in 48hours darkness first? Or is that only for photos? Should I water first? She’s dry as hell now.

Its harvest time   any tips
bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

Dark before harvest is bro science. If trichs are where you like , chop it. Don't water first is my suggestion. Keep dry room at 60 f ,60 rh and you're good
Should I focus hard on getting the temperatures to 60 or is 69 and 70° does it mean I have to just wait longer

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Chop. Turn bud upside down in 1 hand so you have thumb over leaf to be removed. Press down on leaf so you can get deep into the bud and cut leaf off close to main stem. Be very careful you don't cut the main stem. Give them a rough trim and hang. When nice and crispy. Carefully go over them with a bud brush keeping all the sugar leaf you remove with the brush. Start at the top of bud work down, You will end up with beautiful bud ready to cure, and a can of nice sugar leaf you can burn or turn into what ever you like.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Chop. Turn bud upside down in 1 hand so you have thumb over leaf to be removed. Press down on leaf so you can get deep into the bud and cut leaf off close to main stem. Be very careful you don't cut the main stem. Give them a rough trim and hang. When nice and crispy. Carefully go over them with a bud brush keeping all the sugar leaf you remove with the brush. Start at the top of bud work down, You will end up with beautiful bud ready to cure, and a can of nice sugar leaf you can burn or turn into what ever you like.
I should say press down on the leaf stem just where it goes into bud so you can see deep into bud. Nip stem off deep inside taking care not to cut the main stalk. Remove all large leaf like this. Rough trim sugar leaf. Keep sugar leaf trim. dry it. Then hang until crispy. Bud brush them, Save sugar leaf trim. Put buds up to cure.

Top Bottom