It’s Strawberry Season! KK’s SC x Str Diesel; Or Diesel x Str Diesel

• Thread starter Disambiguator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Disambiguator

Disambiguator

Kind of like a Zen slap at the end.

I don't take gr shots very often- I don't know why. I think I'm just more interested in detailing individual plants. I'm also not used to talking off the cuff about my relationships and internal problems w/ people on the internet. This thread is full of firsts.

Here's some veg room shots of my recuperating plants. You can still see the scars but what I see is the comeback.

LC#2's in bed
LC2 veg
Vegrm 824a
Vegrm 824b
LC#2 hero plant
Vegrm LC2
When it's cookin, it's cookin. I trashed this and threw it into a forgotten corner a week ago.​
I think this survivor deserves a new home and will repot it sometime during the upcoming week.​
Vegrm824d

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

Imagine the survivor ^ (last pic) in a 1 gal w/ meristem sunk 2/3 of the way down and you get the picture.
I was going over the thread and my calendar today and I was wrong about the 51 da finish. Add 5 days=56days flwr=a nice, tidy 8 weeks from flip->harvest. Sorry 'bout my number probs. Have had a lot on my mind lately and am all over the place transitioning/culling from old to new gear.

It seems like a good time to close the narrative down on this thread. Will post some shots of dry nugs and some LC1's when they're finished and call it a day. Peace. D

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Sweet show Disambiguator! I thank you for taking the time to share your grow with us bro. Good luck to you in your current/future grows. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

Thanks friends. The genetics make the work worthwhile. Gotta have that magic seed, if you wanna grow the dank weed. (Ok. I'm no Bob Dylan.) Organics and weed always seemed to go together for me, so I've only grown it organically and don't know what it would taste like otherwise. Lookin forward to watchin someone else sweat it out under the spotlight for awhile. Go for it soser! -i'm aleady on you worm. u2 stank. lol ;-) It's all good. Consciousness is some amazing stuff.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Thanks friends. The genetics make the work worthwhile. Gotta have that magic seed, if you wanna grow the dank weed. (Ok. I'm no Bob Dylan.) Organics and weed always seemed to go together for me, so I've only grown it organically and don't know what it would taste like otherwise.

I thought it was a nice rhyme. Mota definitely continuously puts out the magic seed. Organic is definitely the way to go. I have only grown organic, but I hear that the taste just is not the same with chemical fertilizers. I will stick to what I know. KISS method for sure. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Thanks friends. The genetics make the work worthwhile. Gotta have that magic seed, if you wanna grow the dank weed. (Ok. I'm no Bob Dylan.) Organics and weed always seemed to go together for me, so I've only grown it organically and don't know what it would taste like otherwise. Lookin forward to watchin someone else sweat it out under the spotlight for awhile. Go for it soser! -i'm aleady on you worm. u2 stank. lol ;-) It's all good. Consciousness is some amazing stuff.
this is why i love the farm..growers like you bro ;)

soserthc1

soserthc1

might just pop some lung candy 1 in a few days bro....... with the LBL Strain also...... great show bro.... respect soser

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

Mota is such a thoughtful, generous person...he recently sent me a pack each of LC1 and LC2. Now I gotta decide which one to grow first. Can anybody out there tell me which one is the better "Head stone"?

Thanks all, especially you, Mota.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Mota is such a thoughtful, generous person...he recently sent me a pack each of LC1 and LC2. Now I gotta decide which one to grow first. Can anybody out there tell me which one is the better "Head stone"?

Thanks all, especially you, Mota.
Well only person besides mota i know who has grown both is the creator of this thread and he has not been on since Oct 6 or i believe slaugardens has also , pm him or mota or give me a few weeks and i can tell you how # 1 performs but she is looking and smelling really dank ....
IMG 20130107 01866

Motarebel

Motarebel

The thread creator has moved on to another forum.

loner, #2 is more heady,great daytime smoke. The #1 is heavier,great pain relief for arthritis.

Top Bottom