It All Starts From Seed

• Thread starter MEGA956
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MEGA956

MEGA956

IMG 0858

Umami testers #337

This one frosted quickly, I also have an ultra purple pheno of #337.

I

ILgrower

Stacking trichs like dollars. Stout. All the props to the Don Mega.

“I’m going to grow you a plant you can’t refuse”
TBH, you have to develop your ways of growing, I tried to listen to these people but I got involved with a legendary grower, that I get info from, a guy right outside of Toronto, they say don't use Miracle-Gro, but ON THE CONTRARY, THEY WORK WONDERS!, CHECK OUT PIRATE BOARDER, A GROWER IN THE SUMMER AN INDOOR GARDNER, AND A SNOWBOARDER IN THE WINTER, he's even those typoes to grow the biggest trees in the world, which I seen many plants looks like regular trees you need a drone top get on top, who's supplying that dope look who' supplying the dope, I give the weed and the rhymes that I wrote, that sticky ganja real deal growers breaking down colas that will knock you out rocky balboa, the rhymes that I spew out as good as the grew, nothing but perfection, I have seen others sabotaging plants, and you have to get these books and read, you can't ask questions wondering what's wrong you have to read to get familliar with the growing tactics, you have to read, reading is a major essence to learn, no one can show you that's what you have to develop
sorry I had to correct your comment Cap

I

ILgrower

someone get rid if this account i am sorry I even signed up, this is not the forum i want

I

ILgrower

I know a good way from what I heard from others violate TOS and your account will be gone and stop getting emails

Top Bottom