It began with a dream

• Thread starter Guapochops
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Guapochops

Guapochops

It was a cold quite night.....( lmfao)
I was curled up in bed with my partner in crime and love. With my head resting on her bountiful breasts I aimlessly reflected on my life and how I have yet to accomplish my goal of leaving my mark on this world. As hard as I tried o couldn't think about anything that I truly had a passion for anymore other than my love and passion for amazing cannabis with quality beyond standard. I had grown at least 5 times in my life all with much research but little hands on knowledge.. ( my first manifolding experience was a very fond memory. And by fond I mean I was scared shitless lmao. Never in my life did I feel the fire I felt when I looked my wife dead in the eyes and said, " I'm growing pot." And just like that! The next day I flew into the internets mainframe to transverse the multitude of information in a sea of competitors, and wrestle with separately priced out options.... the big " what do I need VS. What do I want ?" I needed to pinch my pennies, I wanted a future career.
In 1 weeks time from the day I said I wanted to do this I had 1 600w LED full spectrum, 1 1000w LED , 2 100w LED full spectrum bulbs for suplimental... ( I wasn't sure where I was going with my journey or my space availability but I was accounting for the f'n most for sure!!)

As a newbie I had bought several seeds but only singles as I wanted to have a couple test runs and see if I had any preferences/ call it a dumb decision because I'm paying for it now. Last season i grew an Anubis auto by pyramid seeds. And i grew a mystery bag seed that we were sure was from my friends big bud xl grow.
I had a moonwalker kush, ak49 auto, cream caramel auto, amnesia haze, liberty haze, and AMS
Along with 11 bag seeds for the shits AND the giggles.
Its 2 weeks later and no sprouts. Checked and it seems the ak49 has split but no tap seed. All in jiffy pellets in a greenhouse sprouted majigy.

So I have been deterred by fate but I cant help but feel shity as it will be several months before I can order more seeds and I was looking so forward to the slow but beautiful gain of knowledge before actually venturing into buisiness... I live in Maryland so no cuttlings or seeds from next door neighbors for me :( .

If I do end up with a fighter ( which I probably won't I'll let y'all know

It's funny tho. I overshot on seeds and ended up with NOTHING but one more experience and this tidbit of knowledge to pass on
NEVER put all your eggs in one basket

Cheers!

Top Bottom