It Was A Pleasure..

• Thread starter Mr.23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr.23

Hello Nspecta,
It was a pleasure meeting you at the so cal cup. I was the one wearing the phoenix rods hat and mentioned overgrow to you. I was asking for something purely for flavor wich you recommended mendo purple wich i picked up from you. I really appreciate you having the packs for half off than whats advertised on line for 200. Besides you and bog, all other booths that i visited had the same prices as online. Btw.. i got a couple of packs of your outdoor flowers and i must say thats some good smoke and tasty! Your outdoor so far has been better than most indoor i bought at the cup!! Keep up Nspecta and i hope to see you next year. I messed up by not picking up some more beans from you.. now that i looked at some strains you are offering i would have picked up a pure bubba kush beans and some crosses.. oh well. Next time

M

Mr.23

Oh and btw, the reason im interested in your seeds is cuz on the Adam Dun show on one of the Where did OG come from episodes you were mentioned i think by matt "bubba" or one of them. So i know you have legit genetics and since i grow medically for myself and father inlaw only i want the best. Put it this way. I spent under a grand on seeds at the cup only too keep 1 pheno that i run in a 2x2.5 bloom tent. Thats how small and personal but serious enough to look for the meds that best work for my father in law really and myself since ptsd and spinal cord damage due to agent orange messed up my father in law in nam. Im not here to boast. Just being truthfull and looking forward to your genetics/seeds over all the seeds i got at the cup.

Last edited:
Kendo

Kendo

@Mr.23 My old friend. How are you? Please give that beautiful wife of yours a strong Kendo hugg from me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom