Its a Learning process, Im learning!

• Thread starter mlab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mlab

mlab

These are just a few pics of whats running. So far, knock on wood, this has been my smoothest run indoors.
The first couple I had different issues every time.
I may be getting a handle on it hahahahahaha.
I did have some minor nutrient and light issues early on, both were brand new for me. It still amazes me that plants of the same strain can be so different in nutrient needs. I was using cal mag at start but removed it completely for last two res changes
They arent perfect but still best looking indoor run for me yet.
Bubble Runtz autos from Tastebudz. They are just starting to flower 2 or so days ago.
DWC
3.5 g res
PH ranges 5.7 to 6.3
Advanced nutrients Sensi Grow A and B, carbo load, hydro guard 580ppm 1. 09ec on average
Temps 73 avg day and 68 night humidity 58
Mars Hydro fce 4800 at 90% 18inches

Its a learning process im learning
Its a learning process im learning 2
Its a learning process im learning 3
Its a learning process im learning 4
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

These are just a few pics of whats running. So far, knock on wood, this has been my smoothest run indoors.
The first couple I had different issues every time.
I may be getting a handle on it hahahahahaha.
I did have some minor nutrient and light issues early on, both were brand new for me. It still amazes me that plants of the same strain can be so different in nutrient needs. I was using cal mag at start but removed it completely for last two res changes
They arent perfect but still best looking indoor run for me yet.
Bubble Runtz autos from Tastebudz. They are just starting to flower 2 or so days ago.
DWC
3.5 g res
PH ranges 5.7 to 6.3
Advanced nutrients Sensi Grow A and B, carbo load, hydro guard 580ppm 1. 09ec on average
Temps 73 avg day and 68 night humidity 58
Mars Hydro fce 4800 at 90% 18inches
Nice looking plants, doing good.

You should lift that air pump off the ground and get it above the water level. It will/can siphon the buckets dry if you lose power

H

HydroDawg421

LOOKING GOOD!

I'm a HUGE fan of DWC/RDWC . . . but I just recently switched to a flood/drain setup where I'm top feeding versus flooding. The overall setup is much simpler and easier to maintain than several 5-gallon buckets!

I have a sealed room built specifically for indoor growing, so I also ditched the tent.

IMG 2924
Top Bottom