its a midwest thang

• Thread starter Bio Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bio Kid

Whats good farmers

Just droppin in to send some good vibes. Bear with me all as I am from a land with barbaric laws and the whole internet thing is new to me so I might take a lil while to get goin...............peace farmers :cool0041:

B

Bio Kid

will do darkside :rasta:...........thanks for the warm welcome dark,kill, whipple, and ed..........yes the 4th coast lol

A

astartes

Welcome to the farm Bio! Check out the murda thread if ya get a chance. You'll get a chance to meet your fellow mid-coasters:)

astartes

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

Yo Yo....

Welcome 2 The Farm! Glad ya made it! Like brother Asartes said..."Check The MURDA Thread when ya get a chance"... ;)

:afroweed:

MURDA COUNTRY2
D

doctord

welcome bio! lots of good info here! your going to love it lots of good people here also!....peace! doctord

B

Bio Kid

thanks all for the warm welcome ill definately check out da murda thread..........keep it green yall.....:hi:

Oldbay

Oldbay

Hello in your thread this time Bio, the Midwest is actually very well represented in the online communities not only in numbers but in quality of growers and the kind western sharing mindframe. The slow to reach home laws are more then made up by the good nature of its citizens. Michigan made it to a med state, Minnisota and Illinois have bills in the works as well.. The times they are a changing... (insert Dylan link to youtube here ;))

Peace
- :004:

The 4th Coast!

Welcome

Welcome,

From the midwest also.

Whip :banana:

Midwest in tha house 4 sho bio!!!! Good luck bro

P

ProGroWannabe

Another M.U.R.D.A. brotha throwin up for ya!

Welcome to the farm!

K

kill-9

Daaaaaang, cali growers got competition ;), welcome to the farm guys, good to see you all.

Do you think mmj is slow to be recognized where you're at because of the bible belt?

P

ProGroWannabe

That has a lot to do with it kill-9. Peeps here are just so ingrained in the conservative mindset, and they have a hard time accepting sweeping change.....at least in my lil part of the world.

Oldbay

Oldbay

Most trends start on the east/west coast and move in from there. just the way it is (I'm from the east coast originally so I'm not all that biased). I'm a good bit north of the bible belt, but I can't imagine it helps much.

Lots of good nugs have come out of the midwest.

B

Bio Kid

Kill you could be right.......its also that so many people been force fed false information for so so long that's just how it is a change can't just happen over night....I wish, but it won't money still rules all. So we play the game slowly but surely........

fo sho midwest definately showin some love:rock

Top Bottom