• Thread starter oldirtybastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Yea that shit pissed me off too. I get goose bumps from this video. ~ODB~

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Very powerful song 4sho. It just goes to show you how fucked up these people are... ~ODB~

Illmind

Illmind

this happens more then u know. y i kno ppl who barricade door at night thru early morn. looks like they hit that one dog in the dome judging by the movement. shit u think this is ill watch a video on slaughterhouses. i seen some ill shit in my time but slaughterhouses are insane.

convex

convex

Innocent until proven guilty ... unless they have a no knock warrant ... then its execution by firing squad.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

I would proly go haywire if they shot my dog. ~ODB~

T

TreFarmer

I would proly go haywire if they shot my dog. ~ODB~
TAKE MY WEED MY $ MY HOUSE!!! Besides my family/friends, they (MY DOGS)are the only things I would shoot you dead for!! No, knock? Better hope I'm not awake and strapped! Weed or not DON'T TREAD ON ME!!
Those of you that know me, know I will protect the innocent, and my family/friends/dogs to the death!! BELIEVE THAT!

No offense illmind but a slaughter house is not like a trusted companion being gunned down for only doing his job. Sick shit? Yes! But really to have your dog shot...
I trained a dog for months because the neighbors didn't like pitties, my cliets were very diligent in training. The dog wasn't even aggressive, but protective. One day the gate blew open and she came out. She played with the kids of the neighborhood until the parents caught wind. LEO came, instead of opening the gate, they cornered her to "catch her", this trap caused her to growl a d tried to run out between them. So.. of course, like good cops, they shot her in her head. Not killing her, she jumped the fence and ran inside the house to her bed! Where she layed until my clients arrived home, to walk in to see their prized little girl, shot through the eye but still clinging to life!
The lady showed a bruise "caused by the dog" when she was "attacked", I've been attacked. I have scars on my knees, hands, and my left ear! Fat lying cunt has some Karma comin'!:mad0233:

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

TAKE MY WEED MY $ MY HOUSE!!! Besides my family/friends, they (MY DOGS)are the only things I would shoot you dead for!! No, knock? Better hope I'm not awake and strapped! Weed or not DON'T TREAD ON ME!!
Those of you that know me, know I will protect the innocent, and my family/friends/dogs to the death!! BELIEVE THAT!

No offense illmind but a slaughter house is not like a trusted companion being gunned down for only doing his job. Sick shit? Yes! But really to have your dog shot...
I trained a dog for months because the neighbors didn't like pitties, my cliets were very diligent in training. The dog wasn't even aggressive, but protective. One day the gate blew open and she came out. She played with the kids of the neighborhood until the parents caught wind. LEO came, instead of opening the gate, they cornered her to "catch her", this trap caused her to growl a d tried to run out between them. So.. of course, like good cops, they shot her in her head. Not killing her, she jumped the fence and ran inside the house to her bed! Where she layed until my clients arrived home, to walk in to see their prized little girl, shot through the eye but still clinging to life!
The lady showed a bruise "caused by the dog" when she was "attacked", I've been attacked. I have scars on my knees, hands, and my left ear! Fat lying cunt has some Karma comin'!:mad0233:

I heard about a local raid where the cops went into this guys backyard with an arrest warrent. The guy was in the back yard with his pit and the cops are screaming to lock the dog up, lock the dog up. The guy refused to lock the dog up and one of the officers stepped tward the guy and the pit jumped up and clenched its teeth onto the officers jaw. Ended up taking half the guys face off. Boy i woulda liked to see that in this video.. ~ODB~

T

TreFarmer

I heard about a local raid where the cops went into this guys backyard with an arrest warrent. The guy was in the back yard with his pit and the cops are screaming to lock the dog up, lock the dog up. The guy refused to lock the dog up and one of the officers stepped tward the guy and the pit jumped up and clenched its teeth onto the officers jaw. Ended up taking half the guys face off. Boy i woulda liked to see that in this video.. ~ODB~
+1 for the dog!!!

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

THAT VIDEO MADE ME FUCKIN SICK
I HATE SEEING THAT SHIT

way to start off my f in day
FUCK the feds!/Dea/ all those bastards
karmas a bitch

:mad0233::mad0233::mad0233:

true grit

true grit

I quit caring about just about anything the day the LEO shot and killed my dog. That was pretty much the last straw and my life was forward forever. Theres nothing like trying to plug a bullet hole with your finger and watch the only thing ya care about die because some ignorant dick has a gun.

After that we did mad research, and found that if police come in your home its a pretty much 90% chance your dog will be shot and killed regardless of breed.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
The day my dog gets shot is the day every single one of those motherfuckers gets it in the dome. Real talk.

Damn TG.......Damn man..........got nothing to say but shake my head.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Fuck this, if there was a no knock raid and some pig shot my little tiny white pekingese you bet your ass im standing at the top of my stairs with my gauge pointed right at that fools face as he's turning the corner runnin' up. I dont give a shit when it comes to my family, my dogs, and my lady, a cop wants to come up in my house shooting pets, pulling horse shit like that, then its no holds bar, every fucker gets one to the dome, or at least as many as i can get before they put 20 in my ass!

Sorry for the language, this type'a shit gets me going!

Oh and TG, my condolences bro, R.I.P whatev his/her name was. Fuckin pigs, god dammit.

T

TreFarmer

I quit caring about just about anything the day the LEO shot and killed my dog. That was pretty much the last straw and my life was forward forever. Theres nothing like trying to plug a bullet hole with your finger and watch the only thing ya care about die because some ignorant dick has a gun.

After that we did mad research, and found that if police come in your home its a pretty much 90% chance your dog will be shot and killed regardless of breed.
:character0110: :character0095::character0095: :bandit
ill gettum from the back!! So sorry to hear that, amazing what we all learn about each other. Smoking a Willie Nelson "RIP" in Honour and Memory of our fallen Heros!! Sorry again Grit.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Yeah guys the video really got to me today. All day ive been thinking how f ed up it was every part about it. I literally woke up saw this crap and went crazy, punched a couple holes in the wall... :fighting0087:tisk tisk I know we've all seen videos like these for some reason see that dog twitch out like that and to hear some fool getting shot by a firing squad(which btw was the WRONG HOUSE!!!wtf!!!)
it made me have a huge reality check. I thought long n hard about how screwed up it'd be if i saw my dog like that helpless.It made me sick to my stomach all day.
What im getting to is ive had the talk with my girl about our dog not staying at the spot where everything is many times it just has not happened for some stupid idiotic reason. I tried to persuade myself this whole time into thinkin everythings gonna be ok, it wont happen, they wont do that to mine. I felt like a jackass for thinking like that and straight out thought to myself "if anything happens to him its no one else s fault but mine period"
We all love our dogs to death and would probably kill if someone put their lives at risk, but I honestly asked myself how much do i supposedly love my dog if i keep continuing to put his own life in RISK MYSELF? knowing regardless of the plant count what im doing is still not legal in most eyes, and knowing that thats the first thing there gonna do is put a bullet in his head when they come barging in. If its gonna happen its gonna happen n there aint jack squat you can do when your at that point.
It might sound stupid to you guys but i saw me being the worst parent that i can possibly be to let that happen, thats not love at all. In a way im glad i saw another gruesome, disgusting, ruthless video like this,

It made me think what most people think after its too late, bottom line if your gonna put your loved ones and god forbids something happens to them its NO ONES FAULT BUT YOUR OWN. I see everyone telling me that if some crazy thing like that were to happen, and hey you cant argue with that whatsoever.
because of this video it finally made me snap and come to reality, my dog doesn't stay with me anymore as of tonight, hes gonna be safe and sound at my girls house where i know he wont be waken up to be shot. Bottom line thats gonna be the only thing to save his life 100% im done playing gamble with his life.
I say all of this in hopes maybe you guys can give that one a thought too.
I hate to see posts when its to late and theres nothing you can do about it.
Your dogs are one of a kind so make sure you treat them like that :yes

T

testez

fuck dude this video made me rage,sad and sickened by the sicko police fuckups. cops are far worst then most criminals

audius

audius

most cops are just that,,CRIMINALS. but with a badge. i got a bassit hound that i would do anything for. if they shot him,,i would lose it for sure.

Top Bottom