It's a trainwreck/harvest

• Thread starter wonderinalice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Here's some pics of a trainwreck i cut down. I love this strain , if you can find a nice cut. I always heard it wasn't much of yielder....But I think it did great. It had two main tops...and the buds looked like clusters of grapes hanging off...Very funky..very beautiful. And if you don't know...it will burn your nose when you smell it. The history of this strain has so many diff. stories. Anyone Know the truth??

Dscn3372sm
Dscn3383sm
Dscn3384sm
Dscn3389sm
Dscn3392sm
Dscn3402sm
winta

winta

i heard a train crashed in someones mystery crop and the ones that lived they called trainwreck then i heard it was called that because of the potency but i dont know lol i just know i also love this strain. ive grown the greenhouse version and it was nice but then i smoked the real deal and was blown away :) i gotta do a run with the real thing one day yours look rockin great job!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Did it finish fast? How many days? What is the buzz like?

I had a weaker potency cut once. It did taste great, was very frosty and grew kinda wild almost like a sativa vine bush.

Those buds look similar. They look nice.

B

BeachBummed

i heard a train crashed in someones mystery crop and the ones that lived they called trainwreck then i heard it was called that because of the potency but i dont know lol i just know i also love this strain. ive grown the greenhouse version and it was nice but then i smoked the real deal and was blown away :) i gotta do a run with the real thing one day yours look rockin great job!

Haha if a TRAIN WRECKed into a grow room and any plants survived I'm pretty sure cops ambulances and shit would be all over that lol.

But then again ocean grown kush was grown by aquaman so who knows

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

The story i heard was in 1969 some guys from humbolt were doing a gorilla grow in oroville.And there was a trainwreck in the same area (oroville), so they went to cut it down before anyone found it. And they called it "the trainwreck weed" I've done some research and there was a trainwreck in oroville that year?? So there could be some truth to it.

I cut mine at 7 1/2 weeks. But i could of cut at 6....and still got a great harvest. But it will keep pushing out for like 9 weeks. I love this cut!! It pushes the spicy-ness to the max. And is a pretty race-y high. It almost has a the vicks vapor rub effect on your nose

JAWS

JAWS

hello ALICE:pimp:
ahh man thats look awesome and thats some well grown WRECK 4sure, ran her a couple years ago and just loved her....got some seed awhile back but sad to say they did not germ well nor did the seedlings make it to the growing area...
very nice:banana1sv6:

couple shots of my WRECK clone grow from a few years back..

41day20trainwreck

6510trainwreck29dflower med

G

greentipz

trainwreck

our genetics look very close...where did u get your e32? mine is very very sativa loves the outdoors and is a low nute feeder

TrainWreck 2010
nurlord

nurlord

Here's some pics of a trainwreck i cut down. I love this strain , if you can find a nice cut. I always heard it wasn't much of yielder....But I think it did great. It had two main tops...and the buds looked like clusters of grapes hanging off...Very funky..very beautiful. And if you don't know...it will burn your nose when you smell it. The history of this strain has so many diff. stories. Anyone Know the truth??

Is that an unsupported stem in the first pic? i ask because I've never seen Trainwreck that didn't have super floppy stems.

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Is that an unsupported stem in the first pic? i ask because I've never seen Trainwreck that didn't have super floppy stems.

No it's after it's cut...laying down....She needed a lot of support...i had a cage all the way around it...the buds looked like clusters of grapes hanging off...

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Hi, thanks for that; brings back memories. Nice pictures of an amazing strain. speaking of cages and trainwreck.

IMG_2253.JPG

That one is from Sept1 last year. With 7 weeks to go we still had to put two more layers on the top, and one on the side.

haha, the real origin of the trainwreck is revealed... It's called the trainwreck because it's such a pain to train.

Xrancher

Xrancher

Here's some outdoor Trainwreck...

od_trainwreck4.JPG

od_trainwreck3.JPG

od_trainwreck_bud1.JPG

od_trainwreck_bud2.JPG

Yep, I gotta get some supports...looks like a...
a... damn train wreck...

Xrancher

S

smokinlou

Super trainwreck ready for harvest '

Iam growing spome super trainwreck and its ready for harvest , its smells super duper and fat nuggets !

IMG 1814
IMG 1836
IMG 1830
Top Bottom