It's A...???

• Thread starter 2G Ali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Have you ever seen a male from feminized seed? I have 1 that just isn't shooting out like the others. And no hairs like the others. But femenized seed.
I don't do autoflowers. But it wouldn't surprise me if that could happen.

Monster762

Monster762

You could always post a pic.
I just don't want to flood this thread. It is early. It's not showing anything male. Just the fact it's got no hairs and no shoot coming from the crops. All the others do. I'll ride it out n watch it. You're the one who told me about the gnats when plants were almost dead. I posted to that thread just min ago. Pics of those plants you helped me save. The wired issue thread.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I just don't want to flood this thread. It is early. It's not showing anything male. Just the fact it's got no hairs and no shoot coming from the crops. All the others do. I'll ride it out n watch it. You're the one who told me about the gnats when plants were almost dead. I posted to that thread just min ago. Pics of those plants you helped me save. The wired issue thread.
I'm going to see if I can find that thread and check it out LOL. No two seeds are ever going to be the identical even off the same plant. Doesn't mean it won't be any good though just have to wait and see.

Top Bottom