It's All About The Cheese

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

It just shows and proves that some people really are out for money......But I think Cheese and GSC are overrated personally.....
I'll agree with that statement, although I do love good cheese it seems to be too mild of a high and gsc is not nearly as good as its hype. I do love the animal cookies and that is the best representation I've seen of any cookies, it doesn't even seem related to the the cookies though. Proper blue cheese is some of my favorite smoke, the flavor is to die for.

william76

william76

The only cheese that matters (uk clone only) is amazing n that cunt doesn't have shit on it. I'm never buying their wank gear!
Is there any pics of bb,s exo cut?oh and the last pack of blue cheese I got hermied too,i did hav a cut of cheesus that stunk,that was from earlier releases,i thot his x,s were ok at the start,how can u patent something nobody can agree on?shows u the sad state of affairs,76

R3LaX

R3LaX

Is there any pics of bb,s exo cut?oh and the last pack of blue cheese I got hermied too,i did hav a cut of cheesus that stunk,that was from earlier releases,i thot his x,s were ok at the start,how can u patent something nobody can agree on?shows u the sad state of affairs,76
Check out riu..most the lads have it including the psycho n livers definitely the real exo all the uk lads over there have it n it pretty much came from the one guy n the exo has the double serration n all. Pm me n I can swing u in the breeders direction.

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

So...I give you a challenge...tell Big Budha to send me a pack of their Cheese seed and I will grow it and smoke it then give a real review.
Put your money where your mouth is.

Gorilla SdBk

Gorilla SdBk

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter

They registered a trademark, which is different from a patent.
And, they registered it with the European board.
I believe that the US will recognize the trademark, but the US can't control what the rest of the world does.

They can't say that other breeders aren't allowed to release seeds that are genetically identical to either their Cheese or Exodus's Cheese - they're just saying that no one else can use the name Cheese.

They've also trademarked the phrase "100% Pure Cheese" - that will make it harder for other seed companies to use another Cheese term, but say it's the same thing.

Gorilla SdBk

Gorilla SdBk

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
Big Buddha must be doing something to enforce his trademarks.
I see Barney's Farm has changed their Blue Cheese to BF Blue Cheese - that's fairly recent.

Sherry

william76

william76

Big Buddha must be doing something to enforce his trademarks.
I see Barney's Farm has changed their Blue Cheese to BF Blue Cheese - that's fairly recent.

Sherry
Maybe it's the“big Buddha cheese”that he's claiming ownership of?6

RG420

RG420

In all honesty who cares right? I mean I have cheese ( exodus cut ) so will never ever need to buy his wanked out watered down afghan cheese crosses anyway lol and to all who are looking for cheese in seed I know other seed co. That have a much better representation of it..... All about the readys in the seed game, shame as this just highlights how shady, and corrupt breeders are getting.....

Gorilla SdBk

Gorilla SdBk

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
In all honesty who cares right? I mean I have cheese ( exodus cut ) so will never ever need to buy his wanked out watered down afghan cheese crosses anyway lol and to all who are looking for cheese in seed I know other seed co. That have a much better representation of it..... All about the readys in the seed game, shame as this just highlights how shady, and corrupt breeders are getting.....

Anyone ever tried Kaliman's Cheese?
I've had a free pack sitting around forever, so decided to try it - since the closest I've came to a real Cheese is Big Buddha's Blue Cheese.

I have 2 about 5 weeks into bloom. So far, the Blue Cheese is definitely going to out yield these, but all of them just smell like grapefruit to me. To be honest, everything wet smells like grapefruit to me unless I get some berry in there.

Sherry

J

JustAFly

Is there anything out there seed wise that is close to the original exodus cut? I tried Dinafem's cheese, and that shit was awesome. Also tried G13, and it was okay, but nothing to write home about. But having never tried the original cheese I have no idea what is close.

Top Bottom