It's been another week still nothing

• Thread starter frostybudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thatcoffeewater

How old is she? Have you tried taking up close pics of the nodes to check for preflowers?

I've tried to flip month old plants without any growth for a while, some strains need 7 weeks of veg before they flip.

The stretching sounds good to me tho

frostybudz

frostybudz

How old is she? Have you tried taking up close pics of the nodes to check for preflowers?

I've tried to flip month old plants without any growth for a while, some strains need 7 weeks of veg before they flip.

The stretching sounds good to me tho
I started topping at a young age it got planted 5th of march from seed I have what some call super topped I have 13 tops so hence why the long vegging for recovery it has seriously stretched but no sign of pistils

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

i hate to be the bad omen guy but 11 week old plant from seed should be much bigger even if topped, obviously it's been stunt and still may be ...

if you switched to 12/12 depending strains and phenotypes pistils usually show within 2 4 weeks. few strains and sometime some phenotypes take longer to throw pistil after the switch to 12/12

else it could mean you have some light leak when light off, or your timer work umproperly at night.

T

thatcoffeewater

I started topping at a young age it got planted 5th of march from seed I have what some call super topped I have 13 tops so hence why the long vegging for recovery it has seriously stretched but no sign of pistils
I found this thread online: https://ilgmforum.com/t/two-weeks-into-flower-i-havent-seen-the-stretch-yet/8026 it might be useful. Tbh I'd say just be patient and since they're streching I wouldn't worry! sounds like your plant is doing fine, you should start to see pistils pretty soon. Give her at least another week

Your plant does look a little stressed tho. What're you're nutrients like? Do you feed it a lot?Are your lights too close? Def need more info

frostybudz

frostybudz

I found this thread online: https://ilgmforum.com/t/two-weeks-into-flower-i-havent-seen-the-stretch-yet/8026 it might be useful. Tbh I'd say just be patient and since they're streching I wouldn't worry! sounds like your plant is doing fine, you should start to see pistils pretty soon. Give her at least another week

Your plant does look a little stressed tho. What're you're nutrients like? Do you feed it a lot?Are your lights too close? Def need more info
All together I have 320w as you can see there enough away the last week I've been using 6.2phd water

T

thatcoffeewater

Yh I know..it's not as big as it should be I didn't realise that my bio bizz you don't need to use nutrients for 3 4 week so they got nute burn and stuff
Don't worry tho you should still get some decent bud. Idk, your lights seem fine, it sounds like stress to me. Just hold off on nutes for a bit next grow

B

Budtirement

Hey Frosty, simplest solution first. What's your watering day like? When plants are young they do well even with incomplete watering. As they get bigger, if not watered thoroughly the roots can grow down into dry areas of soil even if you see runoff and cause slow growth, etc. Advise cut a small flap an inch from the bottom and check if soil is moist or dry. If you find dry soil down there, try a watering day method that includes water, wait 20 minutes, water, wait, water, wait, water, until your certain shes wet down to the bottom. If her soil is wet than 'good job' and ignore this post!

frostybudz

frostybudz

Hey Frosty, simplest solution first. What's your watering day like? When plants are young they do well even with incomplete watering. As they get bigger, if not watered thoroughly the roots can grow down into dry areas of soil even if you see runoff and cause slow growth, etc. Advise cut a small flap an inch from the bottom and check if soil is moist or dry. If you find dry soil down there, try a watering day method that includes water, wait 20 minutes, water, wait, water, wait, water, until your certain shes wet down to the bottom. If her soil is wet than 'good job' and ignore this post!
Will look bro thanks because when I first ever started I was killing by drowning but will start to look into it

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I agree that watering could be a problem, except it looks like the roots might be too wet now. My recommendation would be to let it dry almost to a wilt. Then drench the soil. And yes, water very slowly, as you described.

This plant might not recover much because it has already been flipped and is transitioning to the reproductive stage. That means It is shifting its priorities away from vegetative growth. Meaning it won't be growing new leaves or roots. It certainly should flower, though.

Stokes

Stokes

A pie face i did last year took nearly 3 weeks to show anything, she then went on to almost quadruple in size

Stokes

Stokes

There has been alot of stretching happening

I would just be patient. Wouldnt be a bad idea to reduce feeding, some of your tips are clawing which means excess nitrogen, would also explain the dark waxy color and waviness of them. Tips also hot. You do need nitrogen for the stretch just not quite that much

Top Bottom