It's Been Awhile Since I Posted

• Thread starter REALSTYLES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Nice lamps RS! What drivers did you pair with your cobs? Looks like you're going to crush it in that tent...:fire:

sixstring

sixstring

Well now I doing all organic under my lights that are more powerful than Gavitas. They are 600w each and I use 4 of the in a 4x8 Gorilla tent. I'll be posting pics and videos here's a little taste of what to come

Rs,are you worried about all that weight hanging from the ceiling in your tent or did you beef up the supports ? great prices on those drivers by the way.peace

sixstring

sixstring

I use a Gorilla tent it has no problem for weight because I'm 175lbs and can hang from it lol btw I sold my Quantum board light that I made because of this

lol nice trickery to make me watch your video ,even though im subbed to your channel ya goofball.i did not see or hear anywhere in that video why you sold your quantum boards without giving them a fair shake/run ? what i learned from this post.they named these tents after realstyles because he likes to swing from the roof like a goof(gorilla) haha.,no bro really,why you sell the quantums? that 4 x 8 looks good,gunna be a full hizzy in there in a few more weeks. yo yo yo,check these quantum boards man,gunna make you wanna buy em back lol,peace :cool:
IMG 1350csc qb rockin

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

lol nice trickery to make me watch your video ,even though im subbed to your channel ya goofball.i did not see or hear anywhere in that video why you sold your quantum boards without giving them a fair shake/run ? what i learned from this post.they named these tents after realstyles because he likes to swing from the roof like a goof(gorilla) haha.,no bro really,why you sell the quantums? that 4 x 8 looks good,gunna be a full hizzy in there in a few more weeks. yo yo yo,check these quantum boards man,gunna make you wanna buy em back lol,peace :cool:
View attachment 683281
Wrong Kelvin I guess lol and I speak with SupraSPL all the time REAL TALK lol. He doesn't like the data hahahaha I didn't like it because of it can only do small plants sorry. Just wait until I finish this grow.

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Better than Gavitas is BOLD.
Happy Growing!
After growing with Cob it is easy to see why they are better than Gavitas. I'm replacing my Gavitas as soon as I can afford it. Seriously Gavitas are hot, terrible spread, and you have to replace the bulbs. The lights RS is using can yield 1.5 GPW... Just saying.

hiboy

hiboy

After growing with Cob it is easy to see why they are better than Gavitas. I'm replacing my Gavitas as soon as I can afford it. Seriously Gavitas are hot, terrible spread, and you have to replace the bulbs. The lights RS is using can yield 1.5 GPW... Just saying.

Hot don't matter if ya got the a/c
I love my gavitas
1.5 sounds like a dream on your cobs
Hb

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Hot don't matter if ya got the a/c
I love my gavitas
1.5 sounds like a dream on your cobs
Hb
For sure depends on the situation too. People in cold climates may be better off with more heat, and if you have the head space Gavita's have been proven to do very well. In my experience cobs blow them out of the water with efficiency. I've hit 1.5 GPW twice so far with my Cree Cxb 3590s in organic soil.. The best I've done with the 750 Gavita DE has been .9 GPW.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

See how can you even think they are better when you aren't running 1000w? Shit mine are turned up to 1150 from day 1. Agree with HB as long as you have the AC Gavitas crush it IMO.

DeepHydro

DeepHydro

Gavitas and COBs are not comparable.

1.) COBs have a better spread (much more light sources close together)
2.) More efficient. Less heat/watts, more light!
3.) Don't have to replace bulbs.
4.) Better quality/yields.

Realstyles is very knowledgeable on the subject.

Top Bottom