Its Captain Rip Where Should I Start On This Forum?

• Thread starter CaptainRip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaptainRip

CaptainRip

I have a 8x10x8 room but only one light "800 watt LED, its kinda tiny tho idk". Is it worth it to set up shop in the corner and expand out as I buy equipment or should i start in something smaller?
Any Links to useful info would be great! Not that I'm not gonna look myself I just assume y'all
might have a noobie shepherd. My favorite grow book is The Cannabis Encyclopedia by Jorge Vervantes and I'm working on another bout the botany and really the historical usage of cannabis.

MW7945

MW7945

Odds are that "800 watt LED" is probably 1/4-1/3 of that in actual power, no chance it'd power an 8x10x8. Which LED is it?

CaptainRip

CaptainRip

Alright ill use that light for something else then. looks like ill need to go shopping to upgrade to my new room. bummer

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

Welcome to the community. Consider a grow tent which will provide reflective surfaces and easy rigging and config for your grow. You can then purchase up on tent size as your equipment scales up. That's my current plan.

G gnome

G gnome

Welcome to the community. Consider a grow tent which will provide reflective surfaces and easy rigging and config for your grow. You can then purchase up on tent size as your equipment scales up. That's my current plan.

Why wud he want a tent if he has a rm to grow in?

CaptainRip

CaptainRip

Why wud he want a tent if he has a rm to grow in?
we were debating if I had the equipment for the room. I think I am gonna try out this space bucket stuff since my one light is so shitty.

G gnome

G gnome

we were debating if I had the equipment for the room. I think I am gonna try out this space bucket stuff since my one light is so shitty.
I know i read the thread my point is why wud u buy a tent if u already have a rm built

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

A gal of flat white paint or a roll of panda film is cheaper than a tent...

Yes, but then he has to box the light closer to his grow too right? To get the light reflection from all sides as close as possible? Just depends on how fast he plans on growing into the room. A single grow could pay for a tent. Still nice to save money if he can, so if upscaling fast I'd recommend mylar sheeting for the entire room.

G

GeorgeWkUSH

I have a 8x10x8 room but only one light "800 watt LED, its kinda tiny tho idk". Is it worth it to set up shop in the corner and expand out as I buy equipment or should i start in something smaller?
Any Links to useful info would be great! Not that I'm not gonna look myself I just assume y'all
might have a noobie shepherd. My favorite grow book is The Cannabis Encyclopedia by Jorge Vervantes and I'm working on another bout the botany and really the historical usage of cannabis.
Hey weed grows anywhere everywhere. Thats why its called weed, it can survive the harshest weather.

I

Imanoid2

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B012ZCK9BA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the light. I know it won't light up the whole room I'm just suggesting using part of the room. Or will the absence of more lights throw of humidity and temp levels?
Checked out the lights. People were giving it 4’s and 5’s in reviews. I would start in a corner with two. Then expand out. You might want to create a “ micro climate. That might mean a tent. You have a closet with ventilation.

Top Bottom