ITS CONFIRMED BROAD MITES IT IS GUY S(PLEASE HELP)

• Thread starter brent
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brent

brent

OK I've found the eggs those who tryed to help me were correct I sincerely appreciate our help because I would have let it go. I am located in Michigan I built new rooms down stairs two of them repainted walls and floors did for get to bug bomb. I only run reserva privada DNA HSO and Cali connections gear never ever take clones all breeders pack stuff. I'm not sure how I acuried this pest I'm depressed because now I have to restart my buddy said he'd take the sick plants in and let me flower them in basement. I gave him the run down. But what do I do now. IMA heat room to 110 like I've been hearing. I plant to bug entire basement three times and he heat again. If there are anyone else who has beat this encouraging words excepted please I'm heartbroken. If you have other ideas let me now here's pics also. So others learn about this. And once you see this don't think its a heat problem. Buy microscope 100xasap
Its confirmed broad mites it is guy splease help
Its confirmed broad mites it is guy splease help 2
Its confirmed broad mites it is guy splease help 3

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

No problem I've been there done that with BM knew that wasn't cal/mag now the tough part is getting rid of them a real pita especially for guys like me who CANT spray kontos/forbid/avid on patient crops. Sad to see this is hitting you guys in Michigan its a MAJOR problem here in so cal

brent

brent

I can spray mine. Do think I could save them with spray. Also noticed there in my flower room to no bad yet tho

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

Yes I think you can I'd check into the chems you spray on though especially in flower bms seem to be very common these days there's no lack of information on them and how to fight if you don't mind going the chem route google it

brent

brent

Thank you chalky just was seen something ncalled
Amblyseius cucumeris a predator

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

Some organic guys on a different board swear by swirski mites for BM I've never used them though so take it with a grain you know.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I'm sorry buddy! Avid is foolproof and will get the job done. Only in veg though, the flowe room you may be stuck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom