IT'S COOKIE TIME!!!! WHICH CUT IS THIS?

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

What up everyone! After walking around the cup many times looking for proper cookies i came upon one booth that fit the description of the girl scout cookies. I took a few pics to share. Dominant smell is og and the background smell does seem to be just like the thin mint cookies. Funny some girl scouts actually came to the door the other day so i had some in the freezer. It resembles the thin mint cookie smell for sure. Still the dominant smell is og. Is this the forum cut? DHN? Curious because this was the first time i had the cookies and i have some cookies "forum" baking at the moment. Should be ready for the flower room any day now. Hope that what i am smoking on is indeed the forum cut of gsc because its fire. From everyones pics on here i think it is but of course could be wrong. Set me straight farmers. What am i holding?
Its cookie time which cut is this
Its cookie time which cut is this 2
Its cookie time which cut is this 3

vaporedout

vaporedout

your holding some fire from the looks of it, got me interested now, lets see what others think

vaporedout

vaporedout

i get a kick when people talk about names.... "they just make up names" true..... but when you have a strain youve grown and seen daily, then you can say.... ohh thats _____. so awesome how different each plant is. and the smells............

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
hard to tell with the lighting exactly..but it doesn't seem to have the clear sparkly like oil sheen that the Forum has. But, does appear whiter than the Forum cut so I'm saying it's not Forum but different grows produce diff results. Although one identifying characteristic with the Forum is the oil sheen sparkle that she glows with!!

P

paulycali

hard to tell with the lighting exactly..but it doesn't seem to have the clear sparkly like oil sheen that the Forum has. But, does appear whiter than the Forum cut so I'm saying it's not Forum but different grows produce diff results. Although one identifying characteristic with the Forum is the oil sheen sparkle that she glows with!!

Yeah i remember the forum cut looking greasy as all hell. More of that oily look for sure. Do you think your forum cut has better bag appeal than this cut? Glad i took pics of these nugs so when the forum cuts are done i can compare pics. This stuff is fire but not all the great. I've had better for sure. At this point i am just looking forward to flowering out the forum cut. I wanna personally see what the hype is about. I do love greasy bitches :)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
this one has major bag appeal but I prefer the oil/grease of the forum compared to whiter ones. I've seen animal cookies and it was super duper frosty with no purple, fwiw

But I like oils versus The White type of glands...typically the OGK oily ness or sheen has a better flavor in my opinion versus whiter versions of those strains or white strains in general.

The whiter strains are a softer smoke usually if not overdried and have great medicinal effect and a nice high but tend to have a muted flavor compared to others...

Smoke them both and make your choice pauly!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It could b the forum cut juss grown in a huge warehouse without much love.. Or the buds could of been tumbled already. Ur gunna have way better results with ur own GSC grow

P

paulycali

I have the cherry pie so i guess either way i am going to be happy. Thanks for your helps guys

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
this one has major bag appeal but I prefer the oil/grease of the forum compared to whiter ones. I've seen animal cookies and it was super duper frosty with no purple, fwiw

But I like oils versus The White type of glands...typically the OGK oily ness or sheen has a better flavor in my opinion versus whiter versions of those strains or white strains in general.

The whiter strains are a softer smoke usually if not overdried and have great medicinal effect and a nice high but tend to have a muted flavor compared to others...

Smoke them both and make your choice pauly!

Spot on sir.

D

deezy

which booth did ya pick it up @? I may be able to shed some light.

Lunchbox627

Lunchbox627

Real
What up everyone! After walking around the cup many times looking for proper cookies i came upon one booth that fit the description of the girl scout cookies. I took a few pics to share. Dominant smell is og and the background smell does seem to be just like the thin mint cookies. Funny some girl scouts actually came to the door the other day so i had some in the freezer. It resembles the thin mint cookie smell for sure. Still the dominant smell is og. Is this the forum cut? DHN? Curious because this was the first time i had the cookies and i have some cookies "forum" baking at the moment. Should be ready for the flower room any day now. Hope that what i am smoking on is indeed the forum cut of gsc because its fire. From everyones pics on here i think it is but of course could be wrong. Set me straight farmers. What am i holding?View attachment 292198View attachment 292199View attachment 292200

Real nice nug

Latest posts

Top Bottom