It's Hotter Than A Rattlesnakes Taint

• Thread starter 3 balls
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3 balls

3 balls

Supposed to be 111 degrees today. Between the heat and my MAC strain being extra delicous, spider mites are really giving me the meat lately. I rotate Green Cleaner, CannControl and Nuke Em. I use more Azamax than anything else in veg and only use the OMRI's at the lightest dose as a preventative in early flower. I'm thinking of fogging my veg and utility room that I use for mixing, transplanting etc. with this stuff.

Its hotter than a rattlesnakes taint

Never used it before.
Will it stink up these rooms for days?
I understand it shouldnt be used in flower and I definitely dont plan on making a habit of using it. Thoughts?

BoostNBuds

BoostNBuds

Its non toxic and generally breaks down over 24-36 hrs. It's plant based but also comes in synthetic versions. Similar properties, not sure about the stank factor lol. Should be effective and safe to use.👍

Ponky

Ponky

Make sure the bomb you're using isn't flammable. Some are. Have to be done with no power off. CO2 poisoning is a other way to get kill the Borg. I defeated them once. But had to kill the entire show. And use ozone and industrial cleaners.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Cant tell you, only recently learned about this plants properties. Its growing all over my country. I have read its one of the best insecticide to use..but I have to read up a bit on it myself.

If you copy paste the latin name for the plant and search i am sure you will learn more

plantlover84

plantlover84

Cant tell you, only recently learned about this plants properties. Its growing all over my country. I have read its one of the best insecticide to use..but I have to read up a bit on it myself.

If you copy paste the latin name for the plant and search i am sure you will learn more
Thanks. Just did a quick google for anyone else who is curious: "The plants contain a natural insecticide called pyrethrin, which, if consumed, can be toxic to dogs, cats, horses, and even children." So, sounds like they should be avoided in households with pets.

BoostNBuds

BoostNBuds

Thanks. Just did a quick google for anyone else who is curious: "The plants contain a natural insecticide called pyrethrin, which, if consumed, can be toxic to dogs, cats, horses, and even children." So, sounds like they should be avoided in households with
I fogged my cats veg room and hes just not been the same since...lol. I didn't think about the flammability issue. Good point ponky.

Top Bottom