It's me junglistKush, the canna-nerd

• Thread starter junglistKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

junglistKush

After I got legal as a medical marijuana patient, I was on a search for the most potent and dank strains I could get my hands on, It is real exciting to be able to search out the medicines that work best for me, chronic pain/anxiety/depression. A real cycle of pain when there is no medicine available. I have been healing myself with cannabis for 20 years with little doctor involvment, even broke my shoulder in Washington snowboarding and let it heal on its own, puffing tuff through the pain, paying for that still everyday. Herbs and plants are my doctors though. So I give thanks everyday for them.
I was on a mission after I figured out through research on the net and actually finding some real chem gear at a dispensary.
I don't talk to any of my cannabis friends from the hills these days so I m cut off from that whole mad circle of genetics flying around. They must be light years ahead as far as selected pheno's from their access to everything as far as elite cuts. but me I'm prolly hoppin on the band wagon, but seriously, Chemdog, and Sour diesels, and OG's just make me happy.

Hoping to do a grow journal soon, after this summer heat cools down. Currently i have only have 3 plants flowering around a 600hps, ChemSD, OG 18 S1, and my favorite smoke Giesel. They are loving the ac on them and crazy frosty.

Seeds popped so far-
ChemDD s1
OG18 s1
Chem SD
JillyBean
Chemdog #4 x( Giesel?)

clones working with now-
Chemdog #4
Giesel
og 18
chemDD-Diesel dom
ChemSD equal dom