It's not just that the genetics are awesome,

• Thread starter phenotyper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
phenotyper

phenotyper

I too am awesome.

Have a bunch of Wifi, Motorbreath, Secret Recipe, and Critical Jack that all have fan leaves this big or bigger. In 6" pots, with a 200w t5 8 bulb 2x2. Think that is pretty sexy if I do say so myself.

Journal incoming, of course.

moreawesome.jpg

phenotyper

phenotyper

wobbly, let's just say my blue widow is kicking my ass this evening. Add a glass or three of wine, and pruning the ladies feels like undresssing somethi.... well let's just stop there. :D

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

been a weird day for me and your post busted me out so?
it's awesome

fwiw

lazarus718

lazarus718

So while we're shooting the shit, why do you have Laz as the contributor of a very famous Nietzsche quote?

One of my favorite quotes bro, and also one of my fav philosophers. The superman dude, an awesome idea. Laz is a long-time nickname that has stuck with me, guess you could say that I've doubled my nine lives bro and that's where it caught on.

S

StonerScience

wobbly, let's just say my blue widow is kicking my ass this evening. Add a glass or three of wine, and pruning the ladies feels like undresssing somethi.... well let's just stop there. :D

You should start a website called Back Room Trimming couch....

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It`s not all about the genetics that`s true! Ive seen people screw up good genetics and get bunk weed for there efforts and I`ve seen people do half ass genetics and get some better than average bud from there plants for there efforts. It takes skill to get something special from your grows but good genetics is always the start when you achieve this.

phenotyper

phenotyper

Will do. Hoping to get this hempy coco transfer up and going. She looks super lanky, very OG in structure. Excited to see what she puts out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom