Its official. Mitt is an asshole.

• Thread starter Mississip Hip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Mitt Romney Scolds Reporter Over Marijuana Question: ‘Aren’t There Issues Of Significance?

Mitt Romney became angry during an interview with Denver’s CBS affiliate Wednesday, chiding the reporter for asking questions about gay marriage and medical marijuana, blasting those issues as being insignificant.
The reporter, Shaun Boyd, asked the presumptive GOP nominee questions about same-sex marriage. Romney became visibly annoyed as Boyd pressed him with multiple questions for his distinctions between same-sex marriage and civil unions.
After a quick question on immigration, Boyd then asked Romney whether marijuana should be legalized for medical use and taxed.
A visibly agitated Romney cut the reporter off: “Aren’t there issues of significance that you’d like to talk about?”
“This is a significant issue in Colorado,” Boyd replied.
“The economy, the economy, the economy. The growth of jobs. The need to put people back to work. The challenges of Iran,” Romney scolded her. “We’ve got enormous issues that we face, but you want talk about, go ahead, you want to talk about marijuana?”

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Someone should explain to him that this single issue is unique, and that has more widespread impact that nearly any other, because it stands at the intersection of liberty, social justice, energy, economy, public safety, state and federal revenues/taxation, jobs/commerce, environment/green alternatives, criminal justice workload/prison overpopulation, as well as national security and the blatant immorality of the drug war as seen by Prohibitions effects in Mexico and on our borders. It's a huge issue with sweeping influence.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Romney showing his true colors and obama moving in to say Oh no i changed my mind on gay marriage to pick up those votes,If you beleive either of these 2 liars you are really gullible!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Someone should explain to him that this single issue has more widespread impact that nearly any other because it alone stands at the intersection of liberty, social justice, energy, economy, public safety, state and federal revenues/taxation, jobs/commerce, environment/green alternatives, criminal justice workload/prison overpopulation, as well as national security and the blatant immorality of the drug war as seen by Prohibitions effects in Mexico and on our borders. It's a huge issue with sweeping influence.
Darth,liking your post just isnt enough,Well said brother well said.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
The real problem is that marijuana will become important enough to Shitt that he'll start comprehensive raids that will effectively end the MMJ movement. Let's hope not.

outwest

squiggly

squiggly

If he does win, I hope this happens. Sad to say it, but then at least I wouldn't have to hear about how awesome republicans would be for MJ. It's like people have selective memories or something.

B

bckwht

there is no diff between reps and dems..none at all. They make it look like these douchebags have diff stances and believe/want diff things to happen. ha ha ha ha that is hilarious. I dont sit around and waste countless hours researching everything these people have done but if you just watch and listen for like 2 min, you can pretty much pick up all the bullshit right from the start.

SO tired of people saying the dems want this and the reps want that. BULLSHIT they dont want anything but power and its sooo damn easy to play the american people its not funny. NO, i repeat, NO president will ever ever ever let pot move from where its at today, atleast for very long. I believe we will continue to have these little waves and what have you but medicinal marijuana or recreational will never see the light of day. THey already know what it can do, how to do it and every tiny aspect of how to regulate and make mmj or rec mj work...and they will continue to do everything in there power to make sure it doesnt happen

like i said i dont get on these sites boasting about my knowledge of anything especially religion or politics blah blah..but i will say i believe there is nothing american people can do to change the path of what the big dogs want. Nothing short of extreme behavior and we all know its not possible for the people to revolt or whatever it would take.. the media controls so much and the money that controls them control just about evertying else we see...im bitter as hell since i figured all this out and dont give 2 shits who wants to say its not true and this n that but you will never persuade me into taking the blue pill again....ever

squiggly

squiggly

there is no diff between reps and dems..none at all. They make it look like these douchebags have diff stances and believe/want diff things to happen. ha ha ha ha that is hilarious. I dont sit around and waste countless hours researching everything these people have done but if you just watch and listen for like 2 min, you can pretty much pick up all the bullshit right from the start.

SO tired of people saying the dems want this and the reps want that. BULLSHIT they dont want anything but power and its sooo damn easy to play the american people its not funny. NO, i repeat, NO president will ever ever ever let pot move from where its at today, atleast for very long. I believe we will continue to have these little waves and what have you but medicinal marijuana or recreational will never see the light of day. THey already know what it can do, how to do it and every tiny aspect of how to regulate and make mmj or rec mj work...and they will continue to do everything in there power to make sure it doesnt happen

like i said i dont get on these sites boasting about my knowledge of anything especially religion or politics blah blah..but i will say i believe there is nothing american people can do to change the path of what the big dogs want. Nothing short of extreme behavior and we all know its not possible for the people to revolt or whatever it would take.. the media controls so much and the money that controls them control just about evertying else we see...im bitter as hell since i figured all this out and dont give 2 shits who wants to say its not true and this n that but you will never persuade me into taking the blue pill again....ever

We have the power to create a third party entirely out of citizens, and to put candidates of our own choosing on each and every ballot in each and every federal and state level election in this country. This is a constitutional right of the people--if you mosey on down to americanselect.org you'll find the groundwork of doing something exactly like that laid out for you.

The problem is that people have forgotten they have this power--we've been so focused on the president for the past 50 years that we've basically forgotten that he's powerless except militarily and that congress are the real people running the show.

I argue that its NOT a conspiracy but rather people with similar interests, who know what's good for them. They don't need to write up a manifesto to do the types of things they've done. Is it any wonder theres corruption in D.C. when we've got dudes sitting on seats for 25+ years at times?

We actually have a simple route to do this--but no one takes the path, because people are so ill informed that they aren't even aware of what their rights ARE.

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

We have the power to create a third party entirely out of citizens, and to put candidates of our own choosing on each and every ballot in each and every federal and state level election in this country. This is a constitutional right of the people--if you mosey on down to americanselect.org you'll find the groundwork of doing something exactly like that laid out for you.

The problem is that people have forgotten they have this power--we've been so focused on the president for the past 50 years that we've basically forgotten that he's powerless except militarily and that congress are the real people running the show.

I argue that its NOT a conspiracy but rather people with similar interests, who know what's good for them. They don't need to write up a manifesto to do the types of things they've done. Is it any wonder theres corruption in D.C. when we've got dudes sitting on seats for 25+ years at times?

We actually have a simple route to do this--but no one takes the path, because people are so ill informed that they aren't even aware of what their rights ARE.
Well said, well said. I nominate Squiggly for AZ Senate, do i have a second.

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

One problem is also that Reporters don't have push back questions, like when Gingrich was asked about MMJ by a reporter, and he said our founders would have treated them much harsher than we do today, or something to that effect. The reporter never followed up with "well Mr Gingrich have you read the writings of George Washington when he describes the drink made from cannabis flower's? and "you are aware several founders were cannabis farmers and you know that Jefferson smuggled seeds into boston harbor don't you?

We need real reporters today who educate themselves before they ask a question, those questions would put egg on their faces and expose them as completely ignorant of our founders lives and thoughts related to cannabis.

datDANK

datDANK

its all for the show if you understand how america works. they need Mitt because he goes well against obama. hes the freakshow. obama is clearly going to win. do you remember he is a black bank president.. he would never be in the position hes in his loyalty was already assured

Top Bottom