It's so heartbreaking to see..!

• Thread starter Creepycreaturez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Creepycreaturez

She is turning more yellow and more yellow every day...
Not sure what is happening. It maybe because I'm flushing her to often? No idea what's wrong honestly.
She is 28 days since switch to 12/12 light schedule and her last water was only 2 gallons filtered water with calmag. Prior to that was recommended dose of Tiger bloom with calmag. Why is she turning so yellow and all these Brown marks? What should I do from this point?

Its so heartbreaking to see
Its so heartbreaking to see 2
Its so heartbreaking to see 3
Its so heartbreaking to see 4
Its so heartbreaking to see 5
Leoman

Leoman

Why are you flushing this early?

I'm doing coco and read a lot of misinformation regarding that.

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

Question . Why do you flush ever ? Never flush again. It starves the roots of o2. Washes everything out of the soil the plant needs .
If you want to run clean water a week before harvest do that but water normal never totally soak the plants .
Feed the plants whatever your the back of the bottle says . Feed them every other watering up until the last week of harvest then switch to plain water . Starving plants .
Double down on calmage until harvest . And next time if you did not know . Run your veg nutrients until you see buds forming . Then stop the veg Nut switch to boosters .
Snap us a pic in a week after you feed them.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

What medium are you planted in?
The brown is caused buy a simple calcium deficiency. Made worse buy flushing the pot.
Same goes for the light green color. Flushing has washed all the nitrogen out of your medium.
Nothing left for the plant to eat so it's starving.

I see some signs of light burn but nothing real bad. Tips where not even burned so she was not over fed.
What spooked you?
Your flushing the plant without re introducing proper feeding solutions caused this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom