It's That Season. What You Blasting On??

• Thread starter ogweedman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogweedman

ogweedman

What ya farmers blasting this fall? Show what ya got..

Strain: double dream outdoor machine trim(dry).
System: 1lb passive, in line dewax.
Its that season what you blasting on
Its that season what you blasting on 2

Clarity??
Its that season what you blasting on 3

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Half a FN PINT!!!
You the man! I thought my 1.5oz was a bit.
Thanks bro i appreciate the love, one day i will show off how clear i can make it using a pentane wash and carbon scrub. In a little while, like a month I will make a "Dragon ball", 6 litr flask full. Can't wait to see what 2018 has in store, Kind of hoping Mr. Sessions brings the price up a little lol.

ogweedman

ogweedman

I wouldn't blast full on nugs unless you really can't move em, looking from a price point of view, but if you want the best quality go for it! Looks like better material than I am used to running lol

I didn't have much money this round only used base with caps stuff. Nugs came out small but buds. Going to pull this weekend maybe. Didn't spray anything on this round so should be very nice to blast.

I'm gonna trim some buds up and see how much flower and trim I have and decide off the numbers..

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I didn't have much money this round only used base with caps stuff. Nugs came out small but buds. Going to pull this weekend maybe. Didn't spray anything on this round so should be very nice to blast.

I'm gonna trim some buds up and see how much flower and trim I have and decide off the numbers..
At a lb at 15%(I always try to estimate low) yield you 66.7 grams. How i decide whether to blast or not is whether or not the oil is worth more or less than the bud initially. Not sure where your at(so take what I say with a grain of salt if I am wrong about pricing, but put your pricing in and do the math), but that's roughly 700 bucks worth of oil in my area (10$ wholesale pricing giveortake).
Just thought I would give ya my thoughts on it. Best of luck, hope it your able to sell the herb!

ogweedman

ogweedman

At a lb at 15%(I always try to estimate low) yield you 66.7 grams. How i decide whether to blast or not is whether or not the oil is worth more or less than the bud initially. Not sure where your at(so take what I say with a grain of salt if I am wrong about pricing, but put your pricing in and do the math), but that's roughly 700 bucks worth of oil in my area (10$ wholesale pricing giveortake).
Just thought I would give ya my thoughts on it. Best of luck, hope it your able to sell the herb!
I get no less than 20% running nugs. I would say I average 25%. I just crop when I can and make it last, then bought the CLS cause I like concentrates and they are what help me most, smoking and as edibles. This particular grow is a personal crop for me an the lady not trying to get rid of much just few friends. We have an electric nail that we use as our main piece so blasting sounds good AF. We want some flower but not a lb. Im thinking I will use whatever bud i need plus trim and small buds to equal a lb to run so I get the most out of running the cls.

Last edited:
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Before pic of some extreme terps of Jager poured into one of those small mason jars. Smells on point like a split between the strain cherry pie and black licorice. Weighed out to 82 grams, I will post a pic of it after it's sauced up.

IMG 20180118 174100 950
gumby420

gumby420

IMG 5038
This was a fun one. 6 4x48 columns stacked on top of each other. It was some outdoor Sour Diesel sugar trim After swapping the last tube out I was scared the oil was gonna be above the shatter platter and I was gonna have to pour from the top of the spool. Haha it was such a satisfying pour. 5, 7.5 cu ft. trays filled up with one pour. I could only get 4 in the picture. Also the slabs are really thick, they definitely lightened up to a nice light amber color.

Latest posts

Top Bottom