REGISTRD

Our CAli Connect Alien OG

Some Alien Og From our Beans...:pimp:

Image005
Image006
Image004
pura

pura

well done sir she looks just about done. how many weeks is she? what are you feeding her shes a chunky monkey ...

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Yeah that looks sick!

Everyone is gunna want a rip of that!
http://i22.invalid.com/albums/b349/MichaelTheHuTT/More%20gifs/43884bf8.gif

Please post some of the dried nugs! nom nom

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Wow looking killer. Covered in trichs all the way up the fans. Tell us more :)

j wizzle

j wizzle

fuckin dank!!! i swear, that alien kush is just crazy. i have one alien kush f2 from OGR thats just frosty as hell, trichs all over the fan leaves at just 15 days from flip. crazy!! have the tahoe og going in veg so i hope i get something like that. hows the yeild? looks average at best. swerve, u killed it with this one

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Damn bro shes gorgeous i hope u have a mom of her....lol :)

W

whiteflower420

GOOD GRIEF! The aliens will be happy to see what you've done with thier flowers!

D

DIAMOND MOFO

looks beautiful. how about some zoomed out shots and some color correct photos. please. thanks. danks.

powerplant

powerplant

Wow my cuz Megagrow215 told me to check out your Alien OG. He was right that bitch is frosty. You definitely did her some justice!
Glad he scored some A.OG :boogie:

B

Blaze1

Out of this world!! COVERED in resin, great job!! :harvest::spacecraft:

P

purekushkills

Great structure. Update us with a smoke report/dried shots when you get the chance.

-PKK

R

REGISTRD

Thks everyone.. these are the only shots we got, its been pulled and smoked!
I grew 4 plants out for a Test run of the beans..
It was obviously the first run with it I feel it came out below par! The structure and yeild are great but I think i shouldve let it go longer for the taste was defintly ALien like it was out of this world.. tasted like some crazy funky fuely piss almost.. lol.. I think it couldve used a better flush as well... Know for the effects.. Extremely indica dominant its really heavy..after a couple loads my eyes are def bleeding and squinting and i feel like Im melting.. It was the nighty night loads for a couple weeks. lol....

Top Bottom