it's the WOW! (genetics still unknown)

• Thread starter doctorgoose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

doctorgoose

hello farmers!

found a clone labeled WOW at harborside about a year ago. it's turned out to be a fantastic strain. some have suggested it might be king's kush but i still don't know what it is. she smells like grape candy & gasoline, tastes like grape bubbleyum.

i'm stuck flowering under a single 1kw hortilux hps in a growlab tent until i can acquire some more space. roots organic potting soil in various sized smart pots. bio bizz nutes, big bud and bud candy.

got two banks of plants going this round, one starting week 4 of flower the other just beginning.

Its the wow genetics still unknown
Its the wow genetics still unknown 2
Its the wow genetics still unknown 3
winta

winta

hey bro! i grew kings kush before it looked very similar to yours but i got a tangerine gasoline smell/taste to it. yours looks awesome probably why they named the cut WOW! lol

L

Lost

Yea, that looks really nice and dank :)

Def a true kush along the bubba type lines. Note the few hairs and massive frost!

Hey your grow looks great, but I have a thought.. Have you ever thought of a verticle cool tube with your plants around it in a circle? It would get your buds closer to the light and the yield should improve a good bit.

Good looking grow, very clean and no visable pests! Great job!

J

JuJu Farms

Frosty as shit oily leaves... definitely kush family. Looks great though man

D

doctorgoose

juju, winta, lost; thanks for the input on what strain we might have here, honestly it's pretty hard to get good info on meds. when i first got into growing my own pot ten months ago i tried 15 or so cuts from various dispensaries and this was the only one that was worth a damn/survived my learning curve on cloning :rofl

hey lost i haven't tried a vertical yet, this tent is very temporary and i've got a room in the works. i will definitely post some pics and take suggestions when the time is right. :winking0067:

day 26/6

CIMG0349
CIMG0345
S

Stonercool

Wow is right.

Big Bud and Bud Candy is a powerful combo for all plants. Cool to see results here. That said, I'm sure the genetics are pretty strong too, so there might have been no stopping these plants once they got started.

Awesome grow man. Happy 420 everyone! :rasta2:

D

doctorgoose

Wow is right.

Big Bud and Bud Candy is a powerful combo for all plants. Cool to see results here. That said, I'm sure the genetics are pretty strong too, so there might have been no stopping these plants once they got started.

Awesome grow man. Happy 420 everyone! :rasta2:

yeah bro, these girls have been putting out solid chronic since day one, when i was totally clueless (seeing as that it survived my cloning and not gdp, purple kush or green crack). that's not to say the AN gear doesn't help :sun

happy 420, a fitting day for the start of week 5 bud shot...

CIMG0360
D

doctorgoose

new girls are showing nice looking little buds here at the start of week two, hit them with big bud for the first time last night. the girls in week 5 are starting to yellow into their fall colors.

CIMG0157
CIMG0159
D

doctorgoose

got connected today :)

http://img691.invalid.com/img691/5893/cimg0366u.jpg

D

doctorgoose

thanks winta, i'm really excited to try swerve's gear and it will also be my first time growing from seed. i'm also pretty stoked to have a 5x5 tent stuffed with flowering wow, i really need to get some more space! :rofl

hiya michael, it is a sweet smoke but i don't get stuck like i do when i blaze gdp. maybe some sativa cross with the grand daddy? i thought of something that might help in identifying the strain, mature stems on the plant grow dark purple pinstripes. haven't seen that on any other of my strains.

CIMG0374
CIMG0378
D

doctorgoose

hiya hoover, she def has some kush in her. not much stretching at all, really oily and sweet. and at the end of week five she starts her fall color change.

CIMG0176
CIMG0177
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
it look like socal mk with a bit of bubba...Very pretty!!

D

doctorgoose

yeah winta, i'm down to the best nugs from my last harvest and they are oily! having trouble getting shit done, definitely a knockout stone with a nice head too.

i'd be interested to see michael, this herbs sweet but has a grapes and fuel note to it i've never noticed in gdp.

hiya tcm, thanks for checking out this thread. that makes another vote for some sort of kush.

the other half dozen plants in the tent are at the start of week 3 and they are really filling in fast now. this is also the first time i flowered untopped plants.

CIMG0384
CIMG0379
CIMG0380
D

doctorgoose

ground up some wow, took a milky snapper and took some quick shots of my minimal propagation at the moment. :bong2:

CIMG0003
CIMG0004
CIMG0005
CIMG0006
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

From the Department of Redundancy Department: Wow!
Nice ladies you have there. Peace

Top Bottom