itscheese`s cheese thread

• Thread starter Itscheese94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Hello everyone thought it where time i started my own thread here at thc farmer, i just want to thank everyone thats been super rad this past year.👍 i came to this site when i first started growing as it where one of the first i would browse 10 years ago, at the time i where all ways looking for stuff on biobizz, i would read hours and hours of Seamaidens posts on nutrient deficiencies and stuff so kinda learned alot from that thanks alot. ill be starting a thread on pretty much anything and everything ive been growing including the stuff ive learned over the years from growing in biobizz soil, as i would like to give back some info for the new growers that also use biobizz or any soil related stuff. also if you want to post anything cheesey, on this thread feel free to do so.😂🤪

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

heres some bluecheese pics from my last grow😂
Blucheesecheese

Bluecheesey

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

hello farmers before a start my next plants id like to show, a way of reusing soil that ive learned from past grows. i cut the base of the plant out around the stem so its a lot easier to manage soil.
Rootball cut1

Soil1

then i bag the rootball a double bag is better, to stop soil leaking and such. then i stand on the bag with the rootball inside. go crazy do some foot stomps.😁
Soil2

Reusable soil r

then the end soil is ready for reusing, straight away though its depleted of nutrients. must note its a lot harder to dial nutrients in as you pretty much have to feed like coco/ hydro, from the get go. this is why its better to pre charge the soil with some sort of dry food pre charge. personally ive never done this, i normally would just feed the soil bottled nutrients, has the plant grows in reusable.👍

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Products like sensizym by advanced says it breaks down old and dead root mass into food for plant uptake. I don't know if it actually works like that but I plan to buy a bottle and find out.
yeh i have used this one before, ive not used it in a while though. would normally just pluck as many roots out as possible, it is good stuff though. if i remember it helps brake down dead roots for better nutrient uptake and such.
Cannazym

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Barney's Farm Blueberry Cheese and Pineapple Chunk (a cheese strain)

Then I got another "Cheese fem" freebie. I can't get away from the cheese
ive tried barneys a few times and got a few lemon types, it where nice though. the big buddha blue cheese where way better you after try it. ive also actually done pineapple chunk before to,👍 where really nice the plants where huge i think its a cheese x. had a citrus like lemon cheese smell and taste, the high where kinda haze though uplifting, only did 4 plants though so sure theres alot of different ones in the x.

Pilted

Pilted

that training looks crazy good pilted, is that a cheese plant i see😁
No no it's a bubba kush I don't have any cheese growing right now. I have her mother almost finished right now, both of them just grew very tall with no real branches had to do this training on both. I cloned it to try to grow it differently and let it dry out more but that didn't matter this one just grows funky. Looks good now so it is what it is.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

No no it's a bubba kush I don't have any cheese growing right now. I have her mother almost finished right now, both of them just grew very tall with no real branches had to do this training on both. I cloned it to try to grow it differently and let it dry out more but that didn't matter this one just grows funky. Looks good now so it is what it is.
yeh man looking nice pilted, like the training you got going there.👍

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

check the bubble cheese, out pilted thats a bubba kush x cheese.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Heyo cheese!
Next time link you friggin thread in the trainwreck so I know it exists 👊🏻🤡
I’m always bogged down in messages, I occasionally get on threads but 90% of my help is in private messages nowadays.
A lot of folks hit me up that way. My point is I don’t click the forum tab too much nowadays. Between the trainwreck and messages I miss the good shit!

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Heyo cheese!
Next time link you friggin thread in the trainwreck so I know it exists 👊🏻🤡
I’m always bogged down in messages, I occasionally get on threads but 90% of my help is in private messages nowadays.
A lot of folks hit me up that way. My point is I don’t click the forum tab too much nowadays. Between the trainwreck and messages I miss the good shit!
no worries cap,👍

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

i have bluecheese pheno, ill be running soon so will post that in the thread, with the cali blues also i have this oreoz bud clone, this where a really stinky plant in flower and i really liked the smoke so i cloned a bud from it. couple months later this is it. thought id post it for anyone that would like to try this👍
Pongo

Bdclone1

Oreoz

Oreoz bud clone

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

the little skunky oreoz plant is doing great after the repot, it should start to green up nice in the next couple weeks along with some other plants ive got. there looking a bit ruff, as they have been in my crappy veg spot for a couple months in low temperatures. now everything gone in my tent where its alot warmer im pretty sure there gonna get huge the next couple weeks, they should be starting flower soon as my tent is already is packed now.
Pongo

Oreozncb

Top Bottom