I've got some good Karma

• Thread starter soaringfast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soaringfast

soaringfast

Next up for me are these beans.
Keep tuned because I'm sure we are going to find some real keepers here.:)

Ive got some good karma
sticky icky

sticky icky

Dammm you've got some holy grail material right there SF best of luck and (KARMA) with those brotha.

2DogWalker

Soaring,

Looks exciting bro, can't wait to see what you do wit it.... I got a pack of the WOG too, stoked haven't started them yet tho...Subbed

2Dog

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Soaring hurry up and pop those beans. Karma has been pumping out some serious winners and you probably have a few in those seeds. I am pulling up a front row seat for this one.

soaringfast

soaringfast

I put the beans in wet paper towels about 4 hours ago.
I'm sure within 72 hours they will be finding their way under a bank of nice T5's along side with my purple chemdawgs.

My plan is to get all 60 plus going under T5's and than I'm going to put them in my 8x8 Jardin intense to veg them so I can get cuttings off all of them. Then it will be time to sex them all.

I got a lot of work ahead of me to find those gems that are hiding in there.

I

ibTheMan

god dam bro, you got some dream beans there, shit. looks like you got more them 10 ah pack, mam o man.

soaringfast

soaringfast

Karma hooked me up with 2 extra beans per pack.
Shame he can never reproduce these.

BTW I'm very new to this forum stuff but I'm a old time gardner.

I

ibTheMan

yah that sucks, But you can do an incross to have your very own batch of " The White" beans ! for sure keep the best male!

bonkia

bonkia

My girls are about 6inches i got 1 midget thats is like 1/4 of an inch sob wont grow lawl. I never thought about doing my own breeding but im thinking im gonna take a male and incross it. Also wanted to try it with one of my granddaddy purples should be fun. Ill keep an eye on how you are doing. Kinda wish i would have grabbed that triple kush. Say la vie.......

soaringfast

soaringfast

The triple is what really got me hooked. Damn strong genetics in her and the pics I have seen all look promising.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Karma hooked me up with 2 extra beans per pack.
Shame he can never reproduce these.

No Karma may not be able to produce F1 seeds of that variety again, but the line could still be stabilized. So we may yet see Triple OG, White OG, and the others from Karma in the future.

You may have some waiting time ahead of you, but I am sure it won't be much hard work to find keepers.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Congrats on gettin those beans, sf. Ur a lucky mofo! I was tryin 2 get my hands on those so bad. Hope the good karma works out for u! I'm sub'd. Can't wait 2 c them in action.

soaringfast

soaringfast

Here they are at 2 weeks.
They are really starting to take off especially compared to my purple chems that are next to them.

IMG 0054
I

ibTheMan

Nice, you started um all? if so good job. i try not to start half packs if possible, whole packs! lol

soaringfast

soaringfast

Yep I started all 20plus triples and all 11 white og's. I want to see what I got and would not be able to stand wondering if I left some out.

They are under T5's in readygrow moisture formula.

I'm way outside my boundries growing from seed and in a coco mix.

I've always been soil and GH for the past 16 years.

bonkia

bonkia

CoCO is very forgiving.. Looking really hot in here wish i scored some of that triple Og though. The white Og will tickle my fancy for now. Im sure you have some real keepers in there

2DogWalker

Soar,

Looks awesome bro good luck on the pheno hunt. I popped 5 White OG, it looks like my #2 is going to start life with 3 heads instead of two.

Best of luck bro, ill be here for the show.

2Dog

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking good soaringfast! It's always fun fishing for phenos... :character0053:

soaringfast

soaringfast

I took some more pics tonight for you all. Man some are looking real good and others I'm just getting dialed in.
Not all of them want to be fed the same.

IMG 0144
Top Bottom