Ive heard but never seen this sap!

• Thread starter JadedMarxist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Thought I'd share as Ive never personally seen this but heard it could happen with pink mangoo. My last harvest was pink man goo and none of them did this sap thing.

Some background I somehow ended up folding the two top branches over (2 weeks ago) same as supper cropping of which I do anyways this little bead of sap has developed within the last 2 days.

The strain is strawberry Macflurry in a 1 gal pail with promix under 1000w hps the last week,
leds before.
5 weeks old.

Ive heard but never seen this sap
Ive heard but never seen this sap 2
Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
question - can you see into the stem enough to see if it's hollow and if so how much?

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
The stems have healed already I've been watching it but I'm sure they were mostly intact just the outer skin was broke.

I've been looking at them every day and just noticed this tonight. I've broken many stems and I've never seen Any more than a wet spot not a stable blob like this.

My luck it'll be some kinda bugs egg sack that I'll never be able to get rid of without a through teardown but I hope none the less. Lol

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

The stems have healed already I've been watching it but I'm sure they were mostly intact just the outer skin was broke.

I've been looking at them every day and just noticed this tonight. I've broken many stems and I've never seen Any more than a wet spot not a stable blob like this.

My luck it'll be some kinda bugs egg sack that I'll never be able to get rid of without a through teardown but I hope none the less. Lol
Ive seen this before, had a zkittlez auto the just oozed sap through its main stem. 😳
Not gonna lie, i tasted it and it was wicked sweet like sugar water.

TomH

TomH

First thing I thought of...what's it taste like......no Cats are there?
My cats can’t go anywhere near any of my plants.
They like to nibble, I don’t want to lose any bud, but many of my plants are highly toxic and I don’t want to lose a kitty to a bite off of something with a nasty toxin.
I thought I took a picture of it last grow.

I’ll see if I can find it!

D

dean1963

there is another thread on here about the same thing. i'm pretty sure it was nothing to worry about, but you'll have to search to be sure

Top Bottom