I've never seen anything look like this......LA Con

• Thread starter GI JO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GI JO

GI JO

Received it as a free seed. This plant is 16" high, but one of the leaves is 9"x9". I've never seen anything like this, not sure yet if it's male or female, it's just beautiful to look at. I know absolutely nothing about this strain.....have read both good and bad reviews.
Ive never seen anything look like thisla con

ftwendy

ftwendy

Congrats...cant say for sure, however it looks to me like you have a squat healthy Lacon there. Take a look at the breeders lab here for my thread about the two phenos I got. Your's looks typical for the squat pheno.

Be generous with the root space and NEVER let that baby get too dry. If you treat her well she will give you wonderful vigor, but mess with her roots and you will be waiting for a long time for her to recover. cheers, ftw

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Well, let's hope it's a girl then! You must have to remove fan leaves tho.....I can't see how any of the lower buds would ever see the light of day.
I remove some as I go for sure they are larger than my hands but keep some just watch how it flows when you step back. then apply. I focus on removing inner sometimes to allow air to circulate as well as open up the plant. Co2 will flow more freely as well this way

d420dool

d420dool

couple of my gojis look just like that,yours is prolly a female by the looks of it gi

GI JO

GI JO

Indica-City. Love it. Have fun! I prefer it over OG Kush.
Well, I've never had the fortune to sample OG, but the hype has always been really big on it so, we shall see what this LA is all about. I live in an area of Canada where not a lot of variety exists, pretty much kush world. I stumbled on this site about 4 yrs. ago, it got me wanting to branch out. I'm never sure what is hype and what is real so I have to rely on myself & friends to check things out. If it's a girl, I will post on final results. Cloned & transplanted in the last couple of days, will switch to 12/12 when all have recovered. 2 blueberry, 2 MK Ultra, 1 purple wreck and the LA Con. Have LAD, Wifi Alien, and Fire Og x Arcata Trainwreck coming up next. Sort of exciting, but very worried about not spotting a male and seeding everything. Keeping all of these separate from my tried and true green crack.
We here in Canuck land only have about a year and a half before no more med licences are granted, then will be forced to buy from the government's "who knows who". Some big conglomerate for sure, what a kick in the ass.

d420dool

d420dool

the big fan leaves r cool and all but man they r f*ck*n annoying when u throw the plants in flower, i jus had a serious issue wit large fan leaves crowding up my 4x4 tent and also covering up at least 50 tops from the light, im gonna post some before and after pics to show u guys, all in all big old fanleaves are a blessing and a burdeno_O

K

kolah

Well, I've never had the fortune to sample OG, but the hype has always been really big on it so, we shall see what this LA is all about. I live in an area of Canada where not a lot of variety exists, pretty much kush world. I stumbled on this site about 4 yrs. ago, it got me wanting to branch out. I'm never sure what is hype and what is real so I have to rely on myself & friends to check things out. If it's a girl, I will post on final results. Cloned & transplanted in the last couple of days, will switch to 12/12 when all have recovered. 2 blueberry, 2 MK Ultra, 1 purple wreck and the LA Con. Have LAD, Wifi Alien, and Fire Og x Arcata Trainwreck coming up next. Sort of exciting, but very worried about not spotting a male and seeding everything. Keeping all of these separate from my tried and true green crack.
We here in Canuck land only have about a year and a half before no more med licences are granted, then will be forced to buy from the government's "who knows who". Some big conglomerate for sure, what a kick in the ass.

wow..total bullshit. I didn't know that was happening in the big Can.

GI JO

GI JO

the big fan leaves r cool and all but man they r f*ck*n annoying when u throw the plants in flower, i jus had a serious issue wit large fan leaves crowding up my 4x4 tent and also covering up at least 50 tops from the light, im gonna post some before and after pics to show u guys, all in all big old fanleaves are a blessing and a burdeno_O

I've been thinking the same thing, it will be interesting to say the least.

ftwendy

ftwendy

I've been thinking the same thing, it will be interesting to say the least.

I strongly suggest trimming them back, ie: cut off the 'fingers' on each 'hand'... they will choke out the lowers a bit if you leave them alone. If you can tip her terminal shoot/top sideways to encourage the lower shoots to reach for the light, I highly suggest that too.

ftw

GI JO

GI JO

Thanks all. I'm sure I will be calling out for help as time goes on:confused:

Top Bottom