Jack.....ben.....

• Thread starter persiankid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
persiankid

persiankid

Where are you guys? I'm sure i speak for more than just myself when I say that i'm definitely bumming that you guys haven't been positing! Hope all is well with both of you.. would love to see you guys back around!!

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I'm sure they are busy doing there thing. Have they not provided you with enough information?

U

UNVME

I'm sure they are busy doing there thing. Have they not provided you with enough information?

"Have they not provided you with enough information?"

He wasnt asking a grow related question, he simply misses them and hopes all is well with them... And he's not alone.

Just sayin... :evilgrin0040:

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I realize that UNVME and was simply stating that in the past they have contributed much information here to help us along. Im sure they are neck deep in projects and we will see them again.

persiankid

persiankid

Good lookin out UNVME appreciate it!
You're right i do just miss the excitement and motivation that their new posts and constant answering of questions brings... As far as them being busy with projects.. yes obviously they're probably busy with projects.. but were they not when they posted pictures of those insane grows??? if they're too busy now and they weren't then.. then I would absofuckinglutely love to see what they have going now!! I bet it's ridiculous!

Latest posts

Top Bottom