jack cleaner (10 week cure)

• Thread starter wpg_breeder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wpg_breeder

all i have to say is HOLY FUCK..... phenominal flavour and high!!! nice work TGA

M

Mr Green

subs gear is the bomb.. show some cured pics if you have them and you should do a smoke report

T

terpenophenolic

yes some pictures please, and a detailed smoke report..........I'm very interested in this one

K

koopa troopa

i've been smoking lots of JTR, so i kinda have a glimpse at your dankness. only been curing for a few weeks though...

P

phoenix

just done my first jc2 harvest,and she is bang on,strong up but not uncomfortable by any means,i just got a five pack and the 2 pheno's leaned pretty much to each side,one was sq dom and had a taste a bit similar to spacejill pheno but the other was the cleaner,ultra resin extending down the fan leaf in the 3rd week and a real strong smell of lemon which transitioned to taste very well,my jack was a small yeilder but i have heard people say there is a pheno which has all these attributes but is heavy,with more seeds i'm sure she could be found-what were your pheno's like wpgbreeder?

W

wpg_breeder

unfortunatly i have yet to see it grown! i have a friend who is a full blown med grower for like 5 or 6 peeps so every month and a half i get some new kick ass fully cured tasty "designer" named buds..... ps pics are literally being taken right now!

Top Bottom