JAcK HErEr and Pre98 BuBba KuSh MONSTER WatErfArm ScRog

• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DAT

DAT

Jh and bk 19 days flower
Flowa kalidescope drawing final 003
Hi Fellow Farmer! please come join me in my garden to watch my flowers bloom!
:)day 22 flower. this photo was taken on the 19th day after a major tuck and weave on the Jack Herer located in the back . Bubba Kush is in the right front corner. Jack Here is winning the fight for space , shes a monster!:watching::woot: and a photo one of my pencil drawings.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

View attachment 334275View attachment 334276 Hi Fellow Farmer! please come join me in my garden to watch my flowers bloom!
:)day 22 flower. this photo was taken on the 19th day after a major tuck and weave on the Jack Herer located in the back . Bubba Kush is in the right front corner. Jack Here is winning the fight for space , shes a monster!:watching::woot: and a photo one of my pencil drawings.
That Jack sure is a beast.. I really like the screen u made<< very nice setup.. Killer art work!!

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

welcome to the farm, looking real good man, love the art work, sick as fuck! i wouldnt mind a colored mural on one of my walls in my "smoke chamber" or man cave - whatever u wanna call it. something to smoke and trip out too

DAT

DAT

thanks Theoneandonly! yeah the girls are looking mighty fine. Growing like mad. I have to check up on them every night because they drink so much!! my rez is only 2 gallons ...and with such a massive plant its a constant upkeep. The Jack Herer drinks one to 2 gallons in a 24 hr period. . . My grow room is very colorful and I like to make it trippy like you do. I have a cool Bob Marley, Good buds stick Together and Zombie black light poster... . along with some of my other mj artwork on the walls.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Way to start up a thread nice little scrog followed by some trippy artwork can see myself staring into that for a few hours blasted...

very cool...

peace SoSeRtHC1

DAT

DAT

Thanks Soserthc 1:cool:
I love to trip out, draw, listen to good music like Black Sabbath right now.and I love to get high smoking my tasty healthy herb. I grow with much love and passion.
im using these nutrients and H2O2. I did a rez change this evening and averaged about 900 ppms . I use R/O water .
I need to figure out how to move the images around so I can lable what they are.
first picture is a Bubba Kush bud....Jack Herer on the left with the taller flowers and the bubba kush has sweet fat buds! DAY 23 Flower and right on track! :D
23 dayz of flower JH and BK 005
23 dayz of flower JH and BK 011

23 dayz of flower JH and BK 007
DAT

DAT

right, of course.. that picture got lost....here this is what im doing...
im adding 5 mls per gallon H2O2, 5mls per gallon Botanicare Cal Mag 5ml, about 3-4 mls of FLora Nova Bloom right now. TO R/O water. I don't ph or ever read my ph . Flora Nova Bloom has ph buffers and I love it. Done me right in the past man! oH Man! check out my Casey Jones waterfarm scrog I grew last year with the same recipe.. pulled 18.5 oz off this sexy biOTCH! :cool: thanks for asking, I cant tell you how proud I am of this plant. One of the most awarding accomplishments of my life. :D
Casey jones harvest video and pix 027

DAT

DAT

Welcome mr. Rodzilla. Thanks for the positive enthusiasm. much appreciated man!

DAT

DAT

the jack herer is really stretching and and eating like a hog.
Double scrog down on JH an BK waterfarms 005
Double scrog down on JH an BK waterfarms 007
Double scrog down on JH an BK waterfarms 008
Double scrog down on JH an BK waterfarms 009
I placed a second scrog screen down on her cuz i don't got much room and like a nice pretty even canopy.. the bubba kush is so much stockier then her. Now they are more even!

619ster

619ster

Nice to see ya here DAT!! Always a pleasure watching you do your thang! I def remember that Casey Jones grow. Has me itching to pop my Chemmy Jones beans all the time! Keep killin it sista :D

DAT

DAT

You got Dat right bro.. looking real nice.. Peace, Donny P
thanks Peppy! I very much appreciate the kind words! peace
def dig the stickers on your trellis frame ha!
haha, I love to bling it up in the tent and the grow room. haha, that top scrog screen is pretty weak with out the clamps in the tent supporting her on all 4 corners... the frame I threw together real quick...its just a large painters frame with no corner supports. after I strung it up it was all bowed out and prayed it wouldn't snap before I got it down in the tent.lol...luckily She made It in and is doing GREAT! thanks for stopping by Theoneandonly Z!! its so nice to have you here!

Nice to see ya here DAT!! Always a pleasure watching you do your thang! I def remember that Casey Jones grow. Has me itching to pop my Chemmy Jones beans all the time! Keep killin it sista :D
Great to be here 6! and the pleasure is all mine to have you around for this grow. Chemmy jones sounds killer. I cant wait to see you grow it. peace out Broski .

Top Bottom