Jack Herer clones SF/N.Cal ??

• Thread starter pacificdunes74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

Anyone know anywhere to get the real deal Jack Herer cuttings in N.Cal including the Bay Area? I hear Sensi Seeds is the original breeder or has the best original genetics of Jack Herer but this is just what I heard. If anyone knows where I can obtain Great Jack Herer in Clone or seed if I have to I would love to know about it. I have never liked Sativas because I need mess for sleep, chronic pain and depression but a local dispensary has some Jack and the tender told me to trust him and I'm glad I did! Jack Herer except fit taste is my all time fave! I am super excited. I smoked it before bed and the pain was gone, I was happy & laughing and I fell asleep and slept great. The numbers were 22% THC, 1.4 CBD and the CBN was high but I can't remember exactly. 7 years ago I started growing Sativa Dom genetics and I grew everything you can think of and every Sativa kept me up and would be a good daytime med but not one Sativa I grew out would put me to sleep or help with anxiety or depression. They actually made me a little paranoid. The one thing I didn't grow was Jack Herer. Every great OG that was Sativa Dom I grew. Nothing worked. So I trusted this tender after being 1000% confident he would be wrong because I told me he would credit me another 1/4 oz if I didn't love it. It's the most incredible painkiller and make you sleepy and laugh medication I've ever had. This is great stuff. If anyone can turn me on to a place to get this in clone or reliable stable seed I would greatly appreciate it. Anyone know of any other great Sativas that don't keep you up and kill the pain?

shawnskush

shawnskush

check out DHNs jv86 from harborside health center in oakland

Top Bottom