Jack Herer NOT dead :( but very sick!

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ojd

reports of jacks death seem to be wrong
im reading on other sites someone spoke to his son and he is alive bt still in a bad way

long live jack

peace

K

keebler420

Learn about Jacks condition at The Jack Herer Squidoo Lens. News is now updated every 30 minutes. Get well soon emperor.

T

thc4sim

All smoke 1 for Jack!,
and fingers crossed he makes a full recovery!

K

Kushking20

Herer u will be seriously missed.I'm gonna go pick up a set of ur strain the Jack herer just for this, just to show respect. R.I.P Jack . U'll be in everyones thoughts.

I'll see u on the otherside aswell.

K

Karma Genetics

You will be remeberd for long time Jack. You defantly made a diference for all of us.

R.I.P.

B

biggs

You will be remeberd for long time Jack. You defantly made a diference for all of us.

R.I.P.

he's still alive mate. if you re-read the link provided you'll see they've changed it from what they first reported. heres hoping he makes a full recovery.

I

ihurtsobad

i hope someone comes out with a MAJOR jack herrer strain, even better than the original

J

Jalisco Kid

You know him he wants to show up to his own funeral. Smiles and love to his family. suerte JK

B

biggs

heres what was posted on another site on the 19th:

Jack was given Cannabis Oil earlier today and his situation is holding. It is believed that the cannabis oil helped at least in one way that we can see for sure by lowering his blood pressure.
There are many articles saying our hero has fallen, this is not true! Please repost and mentally join hands and let him know … feel that we are here.
People … He is still very much with us and right now … especially now … He needs positive energy, from all of us... Not sadness. He is truly a being of light, a mentor, and a father … not only for the movement but for many of us in the movement... And proudly I … we, Love and I are children of his light.
Please send out your thoughts and prayers to Jack and the family and close friends

and i've haven't seen any other post to say his health has changed. so hopefully he's on the mend.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Hope,Pray, For an other Day! Respect ether Way!

Latest posts

Top Bottom