Jack Herer, Qleaner, and Chem 4

• Thread starter SeaLMeaT253
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Cool man. I really dig qleaner(check my screen name!). But I found nothing bit dank pheno's outta them beans. Please label the strains. Im very interested in this grow.

SeaLMeaT253

SeaLMeaT253

Cool man. I really dig qleaner(check my screen name!). But I found nothing bit dank pheno's outta them beans. Please label the strains. Im very interested in this grow.
Will do QleanerQuest, i had to post the pics here first so i can start logging a diary. I have two of those beauties in my tent and they are really standing up to thier name. I'm guessing I have another pheno as they smell like JQ with a hint of the Urkle dankness:-) I got these in clone form from a local co-op with a great rep. so they were very healthy. Will be busting them in bean form next time around as I got an order on the way. (Love me some TGA gens.) I will be starting my diary this evening, will take a few more pics of individual plants too if possible...its a jungle in there and no room to move them around or pull them out as my tent is a tight space:-( I will try my best though. Hope ya like!

SeaLMeaT253

SeaLMeaT253

right on...nice grow..you gotta love the jack herer...tasty and stoney...
Thanks usstoner! This is my fourth grow indoors and its been going smoothly so far, no major problems at all. Yes I do love the jack, one of my favorite strains:-) I'm using the roots line of soil and nutes with a microbe tea every other feeding and they love it! I decided not to log this one cause i'm already half way through flower but will be updating every week till harvest right here for sure.

Top Bottom