Jack Herer

• Thread starter cemchris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Cut That came from Las Vegas. Super Fruity and a Nice High. Chopped at 73 days. Its very fruity tasting. Another that is just all around good. Has a nice candy smell. Did I mention that it is fruity?

Jack_Herer_04.JPG

Jack_Herer_03.JPG

Jack_Herer_02.JPG

Jack_Herer_01.JPG

winta

winta

your jack looks awesome bro! i cant wait till i can grow her one day! jh is one of my favs :)

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice! Cant wait to try this one!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I'll bump this for the man who has passed on to greener pastures.

B

BlueBerryMaster

Love that strain! You going be high as the moonnnnnnnnnnn... ;]

S

SkyHi

I got some going now ill post pics later, smells like skunk baby poo astringent

S

Surfr

I just finished smoking the last of my JH stash that I had... This strain never gets old!

:character0180:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Funny how she look like a blueberry! Dank bud bro i love fruity!! congrats...

true grit

true grit

Straight killin it bro!! You smoke all that Choco Thai yet?

L

lil miss lone

Oh man, that was a Beautiful plant....

And I'm so happy you have like 5 more about to be ready!! :inlove

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
Gotta love them foxtails!! Looks diggity diggity dankalious.

S

Sirius

I was thinking of grabbin a pack of these.. is it worth the 2 bills?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I was thinking of grabbin a pack of these.. is it worth the 2 bills?

The Jack? To tell you the truth I can't vouch for the current seedline as I heard to the grapevine this cut is from the 90's when Sensi was really rockin and rollin. I myself didnt pop them. I've heard Sensi isn't cracked up to what they used to be. As for the plant yes I can vouch for it. Think of the fruitiest plant you have grown and I bet this kills it. Super fruity and tropical. This is it. Hands down.

O

ODanksta

These are from the same mom as Cemchris and I have to say this is some of the best Pot around, so good I have bred it to Comrade x Blue Apollo and to Shoreline x Herijuana which i am growing right now. I attached 2 pics of Jack Herer, Note cem is a much better grower then me but thought it would be nice to see another growers pics also..

CemChris 2 weeks... Hell yeah!! I hope you settled in your kinda of new house...(lol) I might come up there this weekend...

http://www.invalid.com/members/masterofgenetics-101213-albums-new-year-picture874167-img-3366.jpg

http://www.invalid.com/members/masterofgenetics-101213-albums-new-year-picture874209-img-3562.jpg

P

PurplePhenoPlz

What up chris? long time no see at the other place bro. Thats a sick JH u rockin there bra man, good work

PPP

S

Surfr

I am 99% sure the clone I picked up the other day is the same as this plant.. I am stoked, to say the least.

:character0180:

Top Bottom