Jack Herer

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fuzz420

Fuzz420

Yes I have Baba absolutely.Im on my 3rd run or so with her. She has a very nice lemon spicey-pepper smell that carries over to the taste. I've pulled her as early as 9 weeks and as late as 13, i like her around 12 weeks. The buzz is solid and the taste is mature.I have a few clones coming in and a young one in flower, jack gets a lot of play in my grow :)

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Hey OG, thanks bro, I try to keep a really clean room, I can't stand cords or anything in the way n stuff, I have hooks in the walls for everything...lol
Ballasts and timer in a separate room, and learned a long time ago not to have anything that could be damaged by water anywhere near the ground!
If you saw the closet setup I first installed with my first light I ever bought around 14 years ago, you'd laugh your ass off! Just didn't have the money to do it right and after that I invested everything and continually kept investing til I had dialed my first true room. Since then it's easy as pie to set up a room that is dialed on first run almost but You can't cut any corners, imo And there is no substitution for killer air flow, I always have my room able to be fully exhausted in about a minute, and then just dial it down if needs be. But overall, I run a simple room, no massive climate controller, no CO2, no a/c.
About your question on the beds, They are Botanicare trays, a 4'x4' + 4'x8' inline with Hugo rockwool blocks, ebb & flood. The other side of this room has mirror image tray setup but has coco in containers being fed old school with a res, pump & water wand. Seems I'm always testing something or comparing/contrasting variables in the rooms.

Thanks for the reply baba, your story sounds a lot like me! Perfectionist with not enough cash flow (at the start) to really get a good setup. Exactly the boat im in, workin with the equip I have and trying to get it dialed as best I can. I dont even think i'll run a tent this next round, instead to a quick conversion of a small side bathroom in a back room into a little space. tent is too tall for the ceilings in my new room, plus this bathroom will be easier to take down and setup in time of dire need.

hopefully going to move out of this place come summer time, not enough cash flow for the spot i want, trying to move out into a spot for just me my girl and my doggie, no more BS room mate SHIT.

good shit baba, can't wait to see some more jack herer shots!

pura

pura

Props homie your Jack Herer is really impressive! I tell you everytime LOL.

good structure, how is the yeild?
how is she smelling these days?

keep it touch bro

Illmind

Illmind

i remember a pheno called pepper jack bcuz it was super spicy n hazy. foxtails like crazy. is that a common pheno? shit made ppl sneeze like crazy but it was veeery dank.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey Pura, Yeah she is a real nice one, yields can hit 2 a light easily, but she doesn't get as dense as I'd prefer. She makes up for that with size and abundance of bud sites, smells straight floral, limey haze, when she is ripening and hitting this stage the smell starts to turn to a candied hazy odor, very nice!

Hey ill, Yeah the Jack can foxtail good if the lights are too close or she is overfed she will show it real quick. I'd guess the peppery phenos may be more common than this one as I've seen many sativa phenos that were def diff than this one pheno. I'm pretty sure this is the indica pheno and no joke she is super done at 9 weeks, you could pick her in her 8th week and she looks just about done. But any longer than 9 weeks and you start to get the kernals in her and she shows a sad face...lol
But she is super dank, have yet to see this pheno out there...

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
The cut I had for a while was a super fruity one. Would go bout 65 to 70 days or so. Anything like that? Tested low but man what a pleasure to smoke. So much flavor!!!!!

Killer job mang.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
the Jack

The cut I had for a while was a super fruity one. Would go bout 65 to 70 days or so. Anything like that? Tested low but man what a pleasure to smoke. So much flavor!!!!!

Killer job mang.

My Jack surprised me with it's testing, it came in lower than the OG hybrids but close to it
17.63% THC
.36% CBD
.15% CBN
This one goes about that same, but 9 weeks really is the latest, 60days is the sweet spot for me on it. Yep, tons of flavor though and leaves that incense smell in the air after burning, shit is the daytime bees knees, very intoxicating candied limey haze with floral tinges! Sounds fairly similar, all the oakland J strains and the XJ13 don't hold a candle to it, imo
It def is dank, very oily, makes some yummy concentrates too!

R

Reptile

Thats a good representation of Jack Herer there.. You are working with some nice strains there Baba, looks like you take good care of your girls.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
My Jack surprised me with it's testing, it came in lower than the OG hybrids but close to it
17.63% THC
.36% CBD
.15% CBN
This one goes about that same, but 9 weeks really is the latest, 60days is the sweet spot for me on it. Yep, tons of flavor though and leaves that incense smell in the air after burning, shit is the daytime bees knees, very intoxicating candied limey haze with floral tinges! Sounds fairly similar, all the oakland J strains and the XJ13 don't hold a candle to it, imo
It def is dank, very oily, makes some yummy concentrates too!

Sounds like a keeper!!!! Mine tested around 10% but smoke was sooooo good.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Damn baba, lookin fresh and clean homie! Love me some jack, but the only thing close to top shelf Jack Herer I've had recently is this J-1 i just got. Small little sample from a collective, but its fire none the less. Some similarities to your jack in looks. Has that unquie jack smell with some roadkill skunk up in the mix, hope you dont mind the pic.

As always, good vibes bruh. Lookin firey!

IMG 3374
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Nice OGP! That looks super, grown to full term for sure. The J-1 is nice, it's a bit fruitier than my Jack and seems slightly denser/solid almost more indy. Mine seems to be a bit more of an oil content but I know that Bud your smoking has that smell & flavor! Great upbeat buzz with her!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Nice OGP! That looks super, grown to full term for sure. The J-1 is nice, it's a bit fruitier than my Jack and seems slightly denser/solid almost more indy. Mine seems to be a bit more of an oil content but I know that Bud your smoking has that smell & flavor! Great upbeat buzz with her!

Exactly what im talkin bout bro! Your spot on! I wish i could find a really nice cut of J-1 but I feel like its growth structure and such wont match up with my setup or style.

Love the herb though, Jack and all its crosses and super fire. J-1 is NO exception!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin like some flame Baba...my buddys runnin some of karmas jack right now hopefully hell find a pheno or two that's dank..keep up the awesome work...ogp those nuggiez look tasty brahh!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
A lil update on the Jack Herer

Hello everyone,
Wanted to throw some shots of this sexy gal, this was the first time I dosed her with so much organicness in the reservoir and foliar! With just the synthetics used mainly, she produces a less leafy flower it seems, but the true test will be in the smoke:bong2:
Here is a plethora of pics all different sizes and shapes, they're at 61 days here

IMG 1111
IMG 1112
IMG 1113
IMG 1114
IMG 1115
IMG 1118
IMG 1122
IMG 1125
IMG 1127
IMG 1129
IMG 1131
IMG 1147
IMG 1149
IMG 1150
T

T1420

MMMMM!! Ya got skillz bro!! Nice lookin room as well. Always wondered on hydro, tried before n failed, but got a good friend who runs the cleanest hydro flavor I've tried... Damn good, cant tell any of his gear weather its done in water or soil. If ya dont mind me askin, what nutes you use?? ppm?? PH?? I got a couple goin in hydro bubble tubs with a massive air pump straight up churnin the h2o.. workin good so far. Oh yeah b4 I forget again.. I got a Romulan X Space Queen that looks spot on to your rom, I got a lemony pungent odor on her, the resin looks like velvet with grains of sand atop, shes green with yellowing leaves that turn purple, I mean wow, looks like my girl I'm smokin now. LOL!!

Top Bottom