Jack Herer

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Here is a Banana Split OG dom Key Lime Kush, she could be closer to 50/50 on the genetic split but i'll know more after I smoke it! The other phenotype I've got flowering is def sativa dom and is throwing out some old school look! I'll snap her soon:)

IMG 2000

619ster

619ster

I could only imagine the flavor!! Man I hope to snatch a pack soon!! Love the Skunky Lemon phenos of Jack, and the BSOG should be a great match!! Which seems to be the case so far :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
that shit looking really dope baba. good work fosho.~SMF~

NorCalPiffery

NorCalPiffery

Oh my God...looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Congrats brotha! Enjoy that crop...I love all Jack phenotypes, anything Hazey is my love...nothing is like that incense-like taste/smell in my opinion. It's like I smoke a bowl, go get a drink, and walk in my room and I just keep smelling like "Holy shit, it literally smells like an incense stick was burning from that bowl". I love that!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I could only imagine the flavor!! Man I hope to snatch a pack soon!! Love the Skunky Lemon phenos of Jack, and the BSOG should be a great match!! Which seems to be the case so far :)
Yeah, I can't wait to puff her, got a lil bit left on her than I can indulge!

that shit looking really dope baba. good work fosho.~SMF~
Thanks much bro

Oh my God...looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Congrats brotha! Enjoy that crop...I love all Jack phenotypes, anything Hazey is my love...nothing is like that incense-like taste/smell in my opinion. It's like I smoke a bowl, go get a drink, and walk in my room and I just keep smelling like "Holy shit, it literally smells like an incense stick was burning from that bowl". I love that!
I know exactly what you mean, burn a bowl and come back in that room and it smells amazing! Just like incense, that's one of my favorite smells:D

kroonboon

kroonboon

NorCalPiffery said:
Oh my God...looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Congrats brotha! Enjoy that crop...I love all Jack phenotypes, anything Hazey is my love...nothing is like that incense-like taste/smell in my opinion. It's like I smoke a bowl, go get a drink, and walk in my room and I just keep smelling like "Holy shit, it literally smells like an incense stick was burning from that bowl". I love that!​
I know exactly what you mean, burn a bowl and come back in that room and it smells amazing! Just like incense, that's one of my favorite smells:D

Second that!!!

NorCalPiffery

NorCalPiffery

Yeah, I can't wait to puff her, got a lil bit left on her than I can indulge!

Thanks much bro

Hell yeah man! Right now I'm medicating on some Indoor Kryptonite & Chernobyl that has some of the most potent Incense after-smell/taste I have ever tasted & smelled in my whole life! Incredibly grown! Also got some Jack Herer, pretty fire for sure! Really loving that Kryptonite & Chernobyl though! Definantly recommend Chernobyl to anyone who has not tried it yet, it is a must for any connoisseur!

sox

sox

wait...you got the salmon creek, not the bshw....right?
If so, my mistake....i got excited when i saw jack Xs

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
nice! how many days in is she?
damn, was hoping noone would ask that...lol
I actually didn't count days or weeks on it, but I'm guess 6.5-7weeks there...I had put some lil seedlings in the flower room and they took a while to get into flower mode so it kinda threw off a true flower time as they weren't ready for flower when I set them in that room...
But this pheno is faster looking than the straight Jack influenced Key Lime Kush...wish I had a nice, round number of days for you:)

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
damn, was hoping noone would ask that...lol
I actually didn't count days or weeks on it, but I'm guess 6.5-7weeks there...I had put some lil seedlings in the flower room and they took a while to get into flower mode so it kinda threw off a true flower time as they weren't ready for flower when I set them in that room...
But this pheno is faster looking than the straight Jack influenced Key Lime Kush...wish I had a nice, round number of days for you:)
Hey no worries, I appreciate the straight up response. That means more to me than pulling a number out your ass.
Looking forward to hearing how she smokes.

Top Bottom