Jack Herrer F2 white label

• Thread starter Radio_Dread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

Hey fellow farmers i got some of these with an order and i have about 4 of them that are on there third set of true leaves and just needed some general info. for example: flowering time, sativa or indica dom, good veg time, etc.... anyone with any info they could share would be great. germed these in the memory of the late great jack herrer himself and i was 4/4. so i am hoping for at least 2-3 females. on the lable it said white label - green81. dont know what that means. but any help would be great. thanks dudes

RD

R

Rabbi

i think the white label is an off shoot company of sensi seeds.

R

Radio_Dread

Hey Farmers, i found some info on these on the white label web site:

Sensi Seeds' Jack Herer is known as one of the finest cannabis varieties ever created and is often referred to as the 'champagne of strains'. White Label Jack Herer is therefore the MĂ©thode Champagnoise of top-class cannabis hybrids. While not quite in the same league as the true elixir, she's far superior to 'sparkling white wine' and miles ahead of the various low quality 'Jack' copies.
White Label Jack Herer is a subtle f2 variation on the original f1 strain, with parents selected from the award-wining JH gene pool. Phenotype variation remains quite large, with most examples leaning towards Sativa - tall, energetic, Hazey plants with fabulous resin production and an uplifting, almost psychedelic effect.
Females with very strong Sativa traits combined with good yield and manageable size are common among plants grown from these seeds, and such individuals should be preserved as mother plants by anyone who wishes to produce ganja that's as good as it gets.
Flowering: 50 - 70 days
Yield: 100 g
Height: 150 - 180 cm
Sativa / Indica

R

Radio_Dread

pretty much they took the sensi seeds jack herer F1 and made the White label jack herer F2. Alittle difference in price and prob quailty

R

Radio_Dread

oh ok cool so he prob made these beans? they are doing great. all really healthy and growing great even after just alil over a week above ground. thanks green81 let me know if you want some pics yo

RD:pimp:

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

yep he made them here is what he told me about them

"Male was from the same pack of 20, with a very similar habit to the female so you should get good uniformity"

Yea, i made a few hundred of those. Give them a little scuff before germ but there fresh seeds so it should be cool.

"They're white label, The female i chose had a nice sweeties flavour to it after a couple weeks cure. Medium yield, diamond shape buds. would love to see some pics if u ever grow them out.

Peace

G81"

"definately a 8-9 weeks strain but as you've mentioned its all about the trichs baby!

Peace bro?"

Hope this helps you.
LD

winta

winta

nice choice RD! i wanna start some jack for the man as well just gotta figure out which one lol ill be ridin witya!

R

Radio_Dread

yeah that does dude. thanks alot for that great info. like i said they are a week in and out of the 4, 3 of them are very uniform like he says but the 4th one is like a mutant runt. i hope that is the only male in the bunch. oh and i never scuffed either and didnt have a problem at all. just straight into rapid rooter

R

Radio_Dread

nice choice RD! i wanna start some jack for the man as well just gotta figure out which one lol ill be ridin witya!

yeah yo it would be awesome if we could get a new way of jack around. havent seen much jack for a couple years now. and it is a great strain. so go for it and best of luck:pimp:

jaredman

jaredman

I popped 6 of these that I got for freebies. They all grew and were mutated as hell. The leaves were all curled up and twisted and crazy looking. they grew very slow also so I ended up chopping them. Did this happen to anyone else?

R

Radio_Dread

yeah just one of mine is like that out of 4 and is going to get the chop when i transplant again. the runts have to go for lack of space

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Just found you guys... thats a BIG shame about the mutation, sorry for the waste of light. I can say the female that made them was very tasty but definately a medium producer. Any picture updates?

G81

R

Radio_Dread

oh its all good yo no biggie. yeah i have a couple good phenos that i will take some pics once they get alil bigger and post them on here for ya, they do smell great tho even only at 2 weeks

D

DrDanko

Hey Green81, I got a 5-pack of these freebies as well but unfortunately don't have the space for a big hazey plant at the moment. I wanna scrog her and do it right, so hopefully in the next few months. But many thanks for producing them, and I'll send you some pics when I get them going.

RD< I'll be following your work, so keep us informed brotha! Good luck!

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice DrDanko, look forward to your grow. Thanks for the heads-up Radio Dread,

G81

R

Radio_Dread

just alil update: the 3 f2 i have going right now of jack are lookin really good. and have a great smell. i will be flowering in a week or so and they will be sexed. i will post a couple picw for you g81 once i ge tthat far yo.

RDizzle

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Cheers Radio Dread, Looking forward to them bro.

R

Radio_Dread

JH F2 freebies wk 7

hey farmers sorry it took me so long to post some of these pics. i totally forgot i said i would post them here. they are taking a real long time to flower. they are starting to get alil thicker, slowly, but they are getting fatter by the day. they have a lemon lime smell. here they are at 47 days of 12/12. enjoy:

DSC00835

DSC00836

RD

R

Radio_Dread

they have really chunked up nicely over the past week. she will def go til 9 weeks. this strain has a great smell. spicy lime, with a metallic smell

Top Bottom