Jack-n-Jill Hybrid

• Thread starter NYsFinestGenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NYsFinestGenes

Hello farmers! I am Calyx and I operate New York's Finest Genetic Coalition. I was born and raised in Rotterdam and moved to NYC in 95. This is where my green thumbs took root.

I would like to share some pictures of my hybrid creations. It is rare that I work with other breeders gear, just due to the notion of growing something someone already has grown. However, I support and enjoy the workings of a select few breeders. Karma Genetics, TGA Subcool, and Big Buddah have grabbed my attention as of late, and I have found time and space to combine elite genetics together. One of my beliefs is that Great Cannabis + Great Cannabis = Greater Cannabis. Although this is not always the case, thus far ,the results are amazing.

My First Creation :JACK-N-JILL Karma's Jack-o-Nesia X TGA's Jilly Bean Stud. I fell in love with Karma's Jack-o-Nesia. This was my introduction to Karma Genetics. Prior to this strain, I knew nothing of this organization. After one grow of Jack-O-Nesia I set out to find Jack his perfect mate. That little extra something would be JillyBean from TGA. I could'nt resist the temptations to bring these two into a hybrid harmony.

I did multiple crosses only to find Amnesia-Haze traits were dominate on coming through more than anything. I was okay with that, but I wanted to also incorporate the Jack side of things. After growing out the F1's from the cross it was evident that both the Haze and the Jack came through as well as the Candy Store attributes in smell, taste, and effects.

The resulting offspring are all better than parents in flavor and effects. There is only two pheno variations being expressed. The more common being the Haze-Sativa(taller) Candy Store Smelling pheno. While extremely coated in resin, the shorter pheno is the resin winner. The shorter has a Orange Skunkiness to them. Very Tart and unique Flavor. The yields are even on offspring and is just as good as the parents, and possibly better. These offspring, had almost double the yield in a Deep Water Culture setup!

What's to Come : I have sent requests to logic in hopes of being charitable and donating these beans to medical patients that shop at THCBay. I am also in the works to release my lineup. I may also be in need of more testers in the near future. Thanks for looking, and I will be back soon with more :harvest:

Pics are coming once I figure out why the uploads are failing to attach. I apologize for the delay.

Calyx

R

rizzle

Hi there calyx and welcome aboard nyfgc, looking forward to possibility of a gear line. Good luck, jack n jill sounds promising :)

B

Bobby Smith

Yuppers - we need more breeders repping the NE.

Looking forward to seeing what else you've got up your sleeve :)

N

NYsFinestGenes

I just wanted to let those know who have took the time to stop by that I am just waiting on assistance from logic. 3 days and nothing yet. I will wait another 4 or so to hear something back. If i dont, I will look at posting on remote server and upload a link but Im not wanting to do that action at this point.

Again, I apologize, at the moment, this seems to be a battle of patience more than anything. I hope to have these pics up asap. Calyx

Papa

Papa

Supporter
NYsFinestGenes,
check the link in my sig line regarding uploading of pics.
the most common problem is that the pics are too large. reduce the pics to about 1mb each and it should be smooth sailing.

Papa

aleYarok

aleYarok

nice!!!! when i first read 'jack n jill' my mind instantly went to jack x jillybean... hah im surprised sub himself hasnt made this cross with his love of jack herrer...

K

Karma Genetics

Nice one jack and jill.

Looking forward to your pic's,

Is jillybean indica dominant ? That would do good.

Yep the amnesia mom used if very dominant in the jack O Nesia.

Respect For working with the Jack O Nesia.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Welcome to the Farm. I was wondering when we'd hear of a Jack-n-Jill, although I assumed it'd be Jack Herer by Jilly Bean. PICS, bro! lol

N

NYsFinestGenes

I apologize for the long delay, however Im still struggling to maintain a connection to the farm's server every 2 minutes. I will update with a link to a file host asap. I have received a number of pm's about testing. Until logic gets a message to me, I am unable to respond. I hope to get 10-15 testers. Basic Testing Requirements are a must. However, this is all dependent upon logic's approval.

I have been very busy, and I am in the process of finding testers for 4 new hybrids that all contain one part Karma,(one part NY's Finest) as well as a cross of Karma Genetics X Big Buddah's Gear.

I will do a well detailed write up on the JnJ cross that is a tell all. I will also do individual write ups of all test strains as well as the BBS X Karma cross. I also wish to give the highest respects to the team of greenthumbs at Karma. I share the same passion and have greatly enjoyed the process of working with Karma Genetics. The Selection process was truly a breeder-stoners dream.

Lastly, I wish to state that upon communication with logic, I will be gifting these creations to those who purchase gear through the farm. I hope to have a special promotion for those who purchase karma genetics in honor of those who have paved the road before me, and made creations like these possible. :harvest:

Pheno1JnJ
Pheno 1 of JnJ. My fav. Steeple Hill Results : 18.44% THC .88%CBD .59CBN

JacknJill
First run outdoors. This is Jillybean dom. I Apologize for the incorrect date. I only grew one Jack-n-Jill this past outdoor season. This was a monster. I planted her next to a 18 foot pine tree. She yielded over 2lbs and withstood a ton of stress( 60-70mph rainy wind-hail storm)

Newer22 034

Ops1 015
Only pics I could get attached of JnJ so far. will attach rest to a offsite file host.

Pics 1 and 4 are a marriage of 50/50 Jack-n-jill

JillyBean was created by Mz.Jill of TGA Subcool and is Orange Skunk X Romulan X Cindy99. I selected from 5 seeds the "Candy Store Pheno". Very potent. Tested THC at 18.02% and fades to a amazing purple-amber. 3rd Favorite strain TASTE wise. Very unique taste that passed on without a doubt to Jack-n-Jill.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
She looks awesome, ny's finest! Tga has some nice gear. I just ran the vortex, chernobyl, agent orange and querkle! I would love 2 test them out if all goes well with logic! Check out my tga grow and u will see how i do things. I will be back around and good luck.

K

kushmusic420

Looks good! !!! And welcome to the farm can't wait to try new beans

N

NYsFinestGenes

Hello Farmers,
I have a wonderful update for those who have been patiently waiting. I have sent out pm's to those who already sent me a pm to inform that the beaners are in!!! I am still in need of 5-8 more testers. If you have the room and the thumbs please pm me. Once I have enough testers I will send out beans in our new spiffy packages.

I do want to state that I have tried ( 5 messages) to contact logic in regards to testing beans and yadayada...So if this is a infraction anywhere, I do apologize...however.....we cant wait for ever. Thanks again guyz and I look forward to the feedback!!

Top Bottom